Walk-ins are welcome
Using Social Media to Generate Highly Qualified Leads
How can your company harness the power of social media - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other networking sites? Can these forums provide the opportunity for you to be found by more prospects and generate qualified sales leads for your business? Social media can be a powerful channel to attract website visitors and leads while building thought leadership for your company.
Using Social Media to Generate Highly Qualified Leads: During a highly interactive presentation by Vice President of Sales for HubSpot, Mark Roberge you will learn:
- Where to get started with social media
- How to build an initial following
- How to adjust your social media strategy to favor lead quality rather than lead quantity
- How to measure the ROI behind your social media efforts
Mark will be presenting several case examples throughout his talk.
Mark Roberge is extremely well-suited to assist us with this exciting September Roundtable topic:
• Mark Roberge is the Vice President of Sales at HubSpot. He currently oversees the entire sales function at that company, having grown the department from 0 to 30+ sales reps and 40 to 1,500+ customers in just over two years. Prior to HubSpot, Mark has founded and/or played key roles in a number of high tech start ups, primarily in the social media and mobile space. He started his career in consulting at Accenture. Mark holds an MBA from MIT Sloan School of Management and a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Lehigh.
Please join Mike Kinkead, Trustee of the Council and Chair of the Sales & Marketing Cluster, and Mark Roberge for the September Roundtable. As always, please be prepared to ask questions and contribute your experiences to the conversation. We expect that the September Roundtable will be another productive, interactive learning experience for all participants!
Thank you to our Sales & Marketing cluster sponsor:
When & Where
Mass Technology Leadership Council