SaladFit is introducing the world’s first Digital Health (fitness/wellness) incubation event right here in the heart of Asia @KX The Knowledge Exchange, 24th~26th March 2017.
Pls join us to kick off the new year with your best pitching ideas, while meeting investors/mentors and some of the most redefining entrepreneurs in BKK. Or, simply come for the food and have a hell of a great time!
The ticket price includes full participation in the 3-day incubation event, 7 meals, a custom-design T-shirt, and other services/gift items from our proud sponsors.
We host 100+ events each year across the Greater China region. We are damn SERIOUS about spicing up the startup scenes, co-create history along with star entrepreneurs and like-minded mentors including 500 Startups, Y-combinator, IDG, among many others.
During SaladFit, each entrepreneur will get a chance to pitch his/her ideas, form a team right on spot, and create something amazing together over a thrilling period of 52 hours. Pitching ideas include but not limited to the follow categories in the fitness and wellness space:
Wearable & Smart Apparel/VR application/Biometrics & Physiological data/Community, Method, Brand, Platform
We look forward to seeing you there! Hasta luego
WEDNESDAY WORKSHOP @KX
The SaladFit team has partnered with KX Knowledge Exchange to introduce a series of workshops throughout March, for entrepreneurs to experience Digital Health startup space from front row seats! These workshops are designed with innovative tools and approaches to get entrepreneurs up to date on the most relevant issues in the space, with exercises to best prepare you for our main hackathon event taking place 3/24~3/26.
Digital Health Ecosystem in Thailand: Intro to healthcare system in Thailand & A discussion on regulatory issues and opportunities for entrepreneurs
• Understand Digital Health specific regulatory related issues
• Understand the source and use of medical data
• Identify trends and explore opportunities Agenda
• Overview healthcare ecosystem in Thailand
• Existing challenges for entrepreneurs
• Data privacy, security, and interoperability
• Market outlook: Emerging trends
• Opportunities, applications, and entry barriers
When Digital Health meets Capital Markets..
• Introduce various sources of funding
• Understand expectations from investor
• Funding source and expectations by stage
• Compare and prepare for funding Content Provider
Personality Psychology and The Digital Wellness Startup – Applications for Your Team and Product Development Phase
• From MBTI/DISC vs. sports approach to help entrepreneurs explore business opportunities in areas, such as psychological demand, body-mind connection applications, which are often ignored in the process of ideation Agenda
• Overview on DISC/MBTI testing
• Designing/replicating experiences to identify opportunities