Sage 100 Year End Close - This workshop outlines the recommended year-end closing procedures for Sage 100 Software. Provided will be a checklist of the steps in the procedure, detailed information for each step, and a series of frequently asked questions
- What reports do I need to print?
- How do I balance out my system?
- Help with the steps to close out the year?
- What information should I give my CPA?
- How do I know if my financials are correct?
- What if my information is not correct?
- and more...
What are the potential problems during the close for Sage 100 Accounting?
Your system needs to be reconciled prior to beginning the close of the year. This process really needs to be completed each month.
It is not fun to close the books in Sage 100 Accounting can't I just skip this step?
Remember that while the close process can seem routine, it's essential to the business.
How long does the close normally take?
If you manage your time, are well organized it can go very quickly in Sage 100 Accounting
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?