SAFe Overview and the Benefits to Your Organization
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM (CDT)
- General overview SAFe and what it is
- The core team, program and portfolio planning functions, and other roles of the SAFe framework
- How value is assigned and prioritized at all levels
- How large programs are organized to ensure synchronization and dependency management
- How a large organization implements SAFe and manages all the change to make better processes stick
- Transparency and continuous improvement built into SAFe
- Core values of SAFe and how they map to the values of agile, Scrum, or XP
- Courses and certifications available
- How to customize or adapt SAFe, and the SAFe implementation approach, to suit your unique situation
- Integration and implementation of SAFe and the BigVisible approach
When & Where
BigVisible provides agile coaching, training & consulting services aimed at helping you achieve organizational agility.
Follow us @BigVisible.
Visit BigVisible.com/blog for insights from our team of Agile experts.
BigVisible Solutions Inc.
470 Atlantic Avenue 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02210