This two-day interactive workshop begins with the principles of SAFe, Lean-thinking tools, Agile development practices at scale, and an overview of the Scaled Agile Framework. Teams will then learn the Product Manager and Product Owner roles in the enterprise, how to manage the enterprise backlog, delivering features, agile requirements, the events within SAFe, and finally, stakeholder management.
At the end of this workshop, attendees will have the tools and knowledge they need to write Epics, Features, User Stories within the Scaled Agile Framework, and have a solid foundation on how to manage programs in the Lean-Agile Enterprise. An optional SAFe Product Manager/Product Owner certification is offered at the end of the class.
Students will learn:
- Product Manager and Product Owner roles in the enterprise
- Enterprise Backlog Management
- Delivering Features in the Enterprise
- Agile Software Requirements
- SAFe Events and Process
- Stakeholder Management
Leading SAFe, SAFe ScrumXP, or SAFe SPC training are highly recommended.
- Attend the 2-day PM/PO Course
- Pass the PM/PO exam (retakes are $50 and can be taken 45 days or more after the previous exam)
All cancellations, or date changes, must be made at least 10 days prior to the course start date or will be subject to a $150 late-move/cancellation fee. No-shows, or same day move/cancellations, are non-refundable.
The Leading SAFe with SAFe Agilist (SA) Certification is a 2-day class. The class starts at 9AM and ends at 5PM each day. AgileTrailblazers will provide, a light breakfast at 8:30AM, lunch is provided mid-day, and a snack later in the afternoon.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 2-Day SAFe® 4.0 Product Manager / Product Owner Training In-person Course
- Complimentary Meals: light breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack (provided on both days)
- Eligibility to take the SAFe PM/PO Certification exam
- One-year membership to Scaled Agile
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
- A SAFe Agilist certificate
- One-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist
- SAFe Agilist branding kit with the SA certification mark
About SCALED AGILE
Scaled Agile, Inc.'s mission is to help enterprises achieve the capabilities, culture, and business benefits that successful implementation of scaled Lean and Agile practices can provide. Its primary interface highlights the individual roles, teams, activities, and artifacts necessary to scale agile from the team, to teams of teams, to the enterprise level. To achieve this, Scaled Agile provides consulting, training, certification, and process tooling based on the Scaled Agile Framework, a proven, publicly-facing knowledge base of effective practices for Lean | Agile adoption at enterprise scale. Visit www.scaledagile.com for more details.