San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join Tarron Estes Founder of Conscious Dying Institute and Special Guests
"Sacred Passage Guidance" a transformative program for Frontline Clinicians, Caregivers, Healing Arts Professionals, Volunteers, and Families
The Sacred Passage Guidance Certification Program is the country's leading and only end of life education program that changes end of life care by transforming caregivers. This powerful program introduces clinical leaders and frontline caregivers to the Sacred Passage Guide Certification. It prepares caregivers across all settings to be authentically present, communicate with vulnerability, honesty, and compassion and administer palliative-based comfort care healing modalities to anyone, regardless of health status by focusing on improving care at the end of life. We include transformational, evidence-based, caring healing practices guided by the Caring Science Theory of Dr. Jean Watson and Conscious Dying Principles and Practices by Tarron Estes.
The program benefits all involved in the care of life, love, family and healing. It is the preparation we need to befriend death, surrender and trust deeply in each moment, and become supportive end of life companions. We expand from expertise in clinical practices to offer comforting care people want and need most.
The underlying experiential teaching structure effectively brings personal healing and transformation to caring professionals so that their personal healing experience informs their care for others.
The program shifts:
- Curative care to healing care
- Physical exhaustion to vitality
- Undiscussable challenging topics into confidently supported conversations
- Unexpressed wishes to beauty-filled visions and Best Life Care plans
- Unexpressed feelings into life satisfaction and completion
Participants will be able to:
- Implement complimentary therapies in 5 domains of life: Spiritual, Emotional, Physical Place/Comfort, and Practical during and post death arrangements
- Create Caring Healing environments for patients and staff
- Create Caring Healing Relationships that nurture self and others
- Create Caring Communication and Conversational Confidence with staff, residents, patients and families regarding care choices at end of life
- Create Caring Moments and Caring Circles allowing the sharing of stories of grief, loss, miracles, mysteries and unexplainable events with family, staff and patients
- Administer Life Completion practices including forgiveness, gratitude, legacy, grief work
- Yoga students, teachers and teacher trainings (supportive coursework/in-service training)
- Caregivers, therapists, and nurses, hospice volunteers (Continuing Education Credits)
- Community Organizations, and Faith Based groups (in-service)
- Senior Community and Long Term Care leaders and staff (Continuing Education)
- Health Care Systems’ Clinicians who positively improve HCAAPS specifically nurse/patient communication, patient satisfaction, and quality of life
For more information contact Tarron Estes @ 303-619-7902 or Tarron@ConsciousDyingInstitute.com
I look forward to being with you for this transformative, life changing event,
When & Where
Tarron Estes Conscious Dying Institute
Tarron Estes, Founder of Conscious Dying Institute
Tarron Estes is an Associate Clinical Faculty with the Watson Caring Science Institute of Boulder, Colorado.
She is a lead facilitator for the Human Caring Program, a Caring Science healing modality training for medical professionals
in large systems such as Kaiser Permanente and the Veterans Administration Medical Systems.
She is a healing artist and transformational learning facilitator for individuals, families and organizations.
She has taught internationally in Cambodia and Thailand as Yoga Master & Healing Artist in Residence at the Hotel de la Paix and Anantara Resorts.
Her specialization is transformational learning, an experiential education model that unites personal development
at the deepest healing levels with organizational development at system-wide levels to produce life transformation for individuals, families, and clinical professionals, as well as culture change for organizations.