The Sacred Hunt channels a young person's natural aggression and energy in a positive and focused way. They learn true respect ; for life, for eachother and for themselves. They learn to honour something and give thanks whilst having an exciting adventure which is both a great maturing experience and a lot of fun. Participants will have magical experiences of watching animals and birds without being seen, moving silently through the woods and having a great time practicing and then hunting with the others.
- Making and using primitive weapons including bows and arrows, throwing sticks, and spears
- Becoming invisible to sneak up on and stalk animals.
- Reading the tracks and signs of animals to find out where they live and how to get close to them.
- Learning bird language so we know of the far off movement of predators and prey beyond our eyesight or hearing.
- Bushcraft such as making fires and sleeping in shelters
All food is provided on this event.