San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- The first chamber is where participants learn about the history and purpose of the Sacred Chambers and prepare for the process by contemplating on certain points, e.g. gratitude.
- The second chamber is where the participant receives physical, psychological spiritual or whatever kind of healing is needed.
- The third chamber is where the participant experiences transformation taking them closer to their Divine, healing their relationships, abundance, etc.
How long does the process take?
10 people at a time
How much does it cost to participate?
The Sacred Chambers is a gift from God....it is free. Food is provided for which you may make a donation .
The Sared Chambers is located in a private home in Norfolk, VA. The address will be provided when you register.
Special Sacred Chambers Sessions
Certain Sacred Chamber Sessions are designated from time to time for:
- Partipants with serious medical conditions
- Parent/Child with special needs
- Wealth consciousness
If you have a special intention and would like to organize a group for that purpose, please contact Deborah at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register
Each person must register himself or herself. Please do not register for another person or ask the administrative staff to register you. You are asked to provide personal information and agree to an Informed Consent which only you can do for yourself.
Register yourself by clicking on the date when you want to come and providing your name and contact information. The session hours are posted with the date.
If you want to bring a group, please contact Deborah at email@example.com
- You would like to receive priority consideration for yourself or for your family or friends due to an illness or other emergency
- You have a physical limitation that may require accomodations
- You are unable to make your appointment and need to cancel so another person can take your slot
- You would like a date for a group
How do I cancel if I have to?Please notify Deborah at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if you need to cancel so that another person can take your place. You may also cancel on the same page where you registered.
How do I get on the Wait List?We will put you on the wait list for priority consideration due to an illness or other emergency. Please contact Deborah at email@example.com with the following information.
- Your name and the number of slots needed
- Preferred dates or earliest available slots
- Accomodations required
- Telephone no.
- How much notification you need
The Wait List is implemented on a first come first served basis and depends on when we receive cancellations.
Save This Event
When & Where
Sponsors: Deb Morefield, Lorraine Pilarski
All four organizers are Oneness trainers living in Virginia dedicated to serving the community. Deb Morefield and Lorraine Pilarski are registered Awakened by Oneness University India.