Actions and Detail Panel
Sacramento Food Film Festival - Bourbon & Bites
Sat, April 8, 2017, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM PDT
The Sacramento Food Film Festival celebrates food and drink paired with films about our food system. We're teaming up with the Sacramento Bartenders Guild, the Bourbon Babes and some of the best chefs in the region to bring you an event that celebrates southern cuisine and bourbon!
BONUS: Stick around for our Finale Party from 9:00 - 10:00! Mix and mingle with friends, enjoy music, a photo booth, and beer, wine and bourbon, for purchase!
Film: Short films about bourbon!
- Jason Azevado - Hock Farm Craft & Provisions
- The Red Rabbit Kitchen & Bar
- Keith Breedlove - Culinerdy Cruzer
- Cecil's Taste
- Misty Olsen Grene - Hawks Provisions & Public House
- & more
- Sacramento Bartenders Guild
At the finale party, you'll get:
- 5-7 bites prepared by some of the region's best chefs
- 1 free bourbon tasting
- Cocktails for purchase
Upgrade your experience! Go VIPea! Tickets include:
- All the perks of GA
- Reserved VIPea seating
- In-seat wait service (includes: exclusive free bites, and drinks for purchase)
All proceeds benefit Food Literacy Center.
Please note: This event is 21+. Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable.