Are you dreaming of building the next big thing in travel apps? If your answer is a resounding YES, we’d love for you to join us at this year’s Destination Hack in Singapore on October 14 - 16.
This is the premier travel industry hackathon. You’re given 24 hours to build something unique in the travel space. We’ve seen a huge output of creativity at previous hacks in London, Dallas and Brazil, and are looking forward to seeing what ways we can disrupt the travel sphere this year. With a gathering of over 150 developers, designers and entrepreneurs, greatness is bound to happen. Participation is pretty simple: register and bring your creativity and we’ll give you the tools to make this happen. As a talented developer, we know you’ve got some insanely good ideas. We've also gotten together with Web In Travel this year and the winner will be able to present their project to the conference.
If you can't make the event: we'll be having a separate virtual contest to design a widget for the New Sabre Red Workspace. Of course, we'd rather you join us for a spectacular event in Singapore.
Together, let's Reinvent Travel.
If you are participating in the live event, you do not need a virtual ticket. Virtual tickets are only for those participating in teams remotely for our virtual hack. There is one ticket required per team of 5 people (5 is the max). Thanks!
Check for continual updates. Current prizes:
- Grand Prize: $10,000 USD plus winner gets to present their app on Oct. 17 to Web In Travel Singapore Conference
- Best Use of GIATA API: $650 cash plus a weekend in Bangkok for 2 people. Sponsored by GIATA.
- Best Use of VR: $750 USD sponsored by Sabre Labs
- Chatbot Challenge: $500. Sponsored by Sabre Labs
- Best Use of Tripcase API: Prize pack offered. Details TBA.
- Best Idea for Decision Support Bar. $500. The New Sabre Red Workspace.
- Best Widget Idea for New Sabre Red Workspace Panel. $500. The New Sabre Red Workspace.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
A ticket would be great but just make sure you've registered on our site and have the necessary confirmation.
What is the event schedule?
Visit the Destination Hack website for full event schedule.
I'm coming from out of town, are there any recommended hotels and rates applicable?
There are! Here's a list of recommended hotels and their corresponding reservation forms to send in to the hotel.
- BIG Hotel Singapore. Download the BIG Hotel Singapore reservation form here.
- IBIS Hotel Singapore. Use the online booking form and book with IBIS Hotel Singapore here.
- Mercure Singapore Bugis. Download the Mercure Singapore Bugis reservation form here.
- Rendezvous Hotel Singapore. Use the online booking form and book with Rendezvous Hotel Singapore right here.
Is there a size chart for the t-shirts included in your free swag bag?
Yep! Check out the T-shirt size chart (you'll select your size when you complete your registration form).