$175

Multiple Dates

Sabine Creek Ranch Sports Camp Summer 2019

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Sabine Creek Ranch

576 Sabine Creek Road

Royse City, TX 75189

View Map

Refund Policy

Refund Policy

Refunds up to 7 days before event

Event description

Description

Looking for a great way for your 8-12 year old child to improve his or her soccer skills, while also develop their character and leadership skills? Sabine Creek Sports Camp is the perfect way to do that!

For one week, students will be coached by collegiate soccer coaches in order to develop a wide range of their soccer skills. They will be led through drills, scrimmages and tournaments that will challenge them to be a player on and off the field. In addition, campers will be able to experience the best Sabine Creek has to offer--pond time, the ropes course, BB's & Archery, rec time, and of course, a time led by the coaches that will teach campers about the love of Jesus.

Sabine Creek Ranch is just 8 miles from Costco in Rockwall, but with all the excitement of a real, working ranch and full-on camp paradise! Our priority is always creating a safe and fun environment. We are licensed by the State of Texas, and search far and wide for our incredible college staffers who are background checked, extensively trained and supervised to ensure your child has the best time of their life.

Register conveniently online while space is available. See you soon for a summer full of healthy fun and growth!

*Upon registration, 25% of the full-price of camp will be non-refundable. Until May 31, the remaining 75% is refundable. After June 18, there will be no refunds.

Share with friends

Location

Sabine Creek Ranch

576 Sabine Creek Road

Royse City, TX 75189

View Map

Refund Policy

Refunds up to 7 days before event

Save This Event

Event Saved