$400

Sabine Creek Ranch Preteen Camp 2018

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Sabine Creek Ranch

576 Sabine Creek Road

Royse City, TX 75189

View Map

Refund Policy

Refund Policy

Refunds up to 7 days before event

Event description

Description

We know how to do camping for kids! Sabine Creek Ranch hosts these special weeks for churches who are looking for vibrant, energetic, heart-felt worship, age-appropriate messages that clearly communicate the good news of Jesus to kids, and all the fun you can handle!

Since 2003 we've hosted thousands of campers every year at Sabine Creek Ranch. Families trust our friendly, highly experienced staff to help children grow stronger and more confident in the great outdoors.

Sabine Creek Ranch is just 8 miles from Costco in Rockwall, but with all the excitement of a real, working ranch and full-on camp paradise! Our priority is always creating a safe and fun environment. We are licensed by the State of Texas, and search far and wide for our incredible college staffers who are background checked, extensively trained and supervised to ensure your child has the best time of their life.

The price per camper includes, lodging, meals, the speaker and worship teams, all recreational activities (including the Dallas Baptist University Rec Teams!), crafts, & a t-shirt for each camper. Jagee will be leading worship for us this week, and Chase Smith of Lake Pointe Church in Rockwall will be speaking.

Register conveniently online while space is available. See you soon for a summer full of healthy fun and growth!

*Upon registration, 25% of the full-price of camp will be non-refundable. Until June 8, the remaining 75% is refundable. After June 18, there will be no refunds.

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

Sabine Creek Ranch

576 Sabine Creek Road

Royse City, TX 75189

View Map

Refund Policy

Refunds up to 7 days before event

Save This Event

Event Saved