$220

Sabine Creek Ranch Day Camps Summer 2017

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Sabine Creek Ranch

576 Sabine Creek Road

Royse City, TX 75189

View Map

Friends Who Are Going
Event description

Description

Looking for a great summer plan for your child who has completed Kindergarten - 5th grade? Sabine Creek Day Camps are the perfect spot!

Since 2003 we've hosted thousands of campers every year at Sabine Creek Ranch. Families trust our friendly, highly experienced staff to help children grow stronger and more confident in the great outdoors.

This isn't day care. From 8:30am-3:30pm daily, your child will experience the very best of what Sabine Creek offers our overnight campers...wild and crazy games, swimming, archery, crafts and BB gun range, ropes course and tons of outdoor fun. And of course the highlight of any camp is taking a break from the action for a daily devotional and team building.

Sabine Creek Ranch is just 8 miles from Costco in Rockwall, but with all the excitement of a real, working ranch and full-on camp paradise! Our priority is always creating a safe and fun environment. We are licensed by the State of Texas, and search far and wide for our incredible college staffers who are background checked, extensively trained and supervised to ensure your child has the best time of their life.

Register conveniently online while space is available. See you soon for a summer full of healthy fun and growth.

*Upon registration, 25% of the full-price of camp will be non-refundable. Until July 1, the remaining 75% is refundable. After July 1, there will be no refunds.

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

Sabine Creek Ranch

576 Sabine Creek Road

Royse City, TX 75189

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved