Tickets on sale 10/14 @ Noon and 6pm
Once the sun goes down on Saturdays and Sundays, the night begins to take over and transforms the park. The midways become full of the living dead, ready to scare the pants off of anyone who dares to cross their path. Our lineup of exclusive and nail-baiting haunted houses will be sure to leave you screaming. If that's not enough 'scare' for you, check out our thrilling roller coasters, in the dark! Watch as the park transforms from "Thrills by Day" to "Fright by Night."
Ticket Price Includes:
- Roundtrip transportation to and from Six Flags
- Admission ticket to Six Flags
Buses Departs SHU Rec Center: 4:45pm
Buses Departs Six Flags: 11:45pm (park closes at 12am)
- Attendees are required to ride the bus to the venue in order to get their Admission ticket
- Food is not provided as part of the trip, so attendees may want to bring some money to grab something at the park.
- Students can request a refund up to 48 hours before the event (Thursday, October 27 at 5PM)