SaaS Forum: Competing in a SaaS World – Overcoming the Challenges to Deliver Successful Sales and Marketing Results
Thursday, May 21, 2009 from 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM (EDT)
Pre-registration is closed. Walk-ins are welcome!
SaaS solutions can lower total cost of ownership and reduce business risk that result in dramatic shortening of the time to ROI for the companies who adopt them. In order to compete in this new business model, SaaS providers and traditional software companies must re-think conventional sales and marketing strategies.
In this half-day program, interact with industry leaders and experts who have successfully created sales and marketing strategies that result in success. Experts will share their knowledge on transforming an organization from an on-premise solution to a SaaS model and the successful and different approaches used for customer acquisition and retention.
SaaS Secrets of a Serial Entrepreneur
Tod Loofbourrow, Founder & former CEO, Authoria
SaaS has exploded in the last few years, creating tremendous successes but also spawning a host of myths. Come join Tod Loofbourrow, author, educator and seasoned entrepreneur, as he shares his secrets for building a strong vibrant SaaS company, and shatters myths on marketing, pricing, selling, and deal structure for SaaS.
Morning session leaders and panelists:
- Michael Basch, VP of Sales, Salesforce
- Peter Fearey, Intuit Quickbase Customer Success Leader
- Nancie Freitas, CMO, Constant Contact
- Joe Gustafson, CEO and Co-founder, Brainshark
- Lou Guercia, Director, Operations & Strategy for Online Collaboration Services, IBM Lotus
- Jeff Honeycomb, SVP of Worldwide Distribution, OpenAir
- Jeff Kaplan, Managing Director, THINKstrategies
- Ed Loessi, CEO, Faulkner Technologies
- Ed Mallen, CEO, TimeTrade Systems
- Emo Monterastelli, VP Eastern Area Sales, Iron Mountain
- Arthur Papas, Co-founder and CEO, Bullhorn
- Colleen Smith, VP of SaaS, Progress Software
- Teanna Spence, Co-Founder and Compensation Director, Makana Solutions
- Dennis Wall, Director, Fujitsu America
- Brian Zanghi, President and CEO, Kadient
Thanks to our SaaS Cluster Sponsors: