San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Online registration is Closed - SIGN UP AT RUNNERSWORLD TULSA Friday and Saturday from 10am - 6pm, or at the race starting at 7:30AM. RunnersWorld Tulsa 3920 S Peoria Tulsa OK 74105
RunnersWorld Tulsa presents the HALF and HALF or DOUBLE HALF December 11, 2016, 9:00AM.
Turkey Mountain main parking lot, 6900 S Elwood Ave.
Sunday, December 11. All races start at 9 AM!!!!!! 9 hour time limit. Turkey Mountain main parking lot. An event where you have the option of running a half marathon on either a trail or half marathon on a paved surface. Both half marathon's will start at the same time and be going on simultaneously! The other option is to run both surfaces! Run a full marathon starting on the trail course and finishing on the paved course.
New this year is the option of running a full marathon with both half's on pavement!
- Unique finisher medals for each half! If you run the full marathon (Double Half) you will receive two medals.
- The medals will connect together to form a Yin/Yang.
- A happy balance between running on trails and pavement!
- Half Marathon Trail
- Half Marathon Pavement
- Full Marathon on a combination of trail and pavement.
- Full Matahon two laps on pavement.
- Unique finishers Medals for each half.
- NEW medal design this year!
- Two Finisher Medals for the Full Marathon that inter-connect to form a Yin Yang design.
- Tech Shirts for all entrants if you register in time.
- Fully Stocked Aid Stations.
- Be timed for a full marathon if you do the "Double"
- Ample Nine Hour time limit!
- Home cooked food provided after the race!
- Proceeds to benefit Turkey Mountain Urban Wilderness Area.
Register on-line until December 8, or in person at RunnersWorld Tulsa, 3920 S. Peoria until December 10. Registration will also be available at the event starting at 7:30AM
Packet Pick-up will be on Friday and Saturday at RunnersWorld Tulsa from 10:00AM to 6:00PM. Or you can pick up your packet at the event starting at 7:30AM.
Sign up early to receive a shirt. We will most likely be out of shirts if you wait until race day!
For more information click on the link at the bottom of the page....
Toy Drive Race Day for Project Elf, http://www.projectelf.org. Bring a new unwrapped toy race morning for the kids Project Elf supports.
For more information visit the web-site