Actions and Detail Panel
Run For Fun Cruise Caribbean "Adventure" 2018
Sat, Feb 24, 2018, 8:00 PM – Sat, Mar 3, 2018, 11:00 AM AST
The RFFC brings runners and walkers together from all over the world to cruise, run, and create memories that only the Run For Fun Cruise can provide. You arrive as strangers but leave as family!
We are the qunintessential running cruise vacation or "runcation" as we like to call it, and we would be honoured if you would let our family take care of your family!
This is your Run Package only description. Please contact our RFFC Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about additional cruise cabin pricing.
We set sail February 24th, 2018 onboard the beautiful Adventure of the Seas by Royal Caribbean from the stunning port of San Juan, Puerto Rico for a 7 night running cruise "Adventure"
- Saturday Feb 24-Depart from San Juan, Puerto Rico on the Adventure of the Seas! Group dinner that night to meet all of your fellow runners and walkers.
- Sunday Feb 25-We arrive in St. Maarten for a 5K race along the beautiful Philipsburg boardwalk followed by optional shore excursion activities that will be made available to the group.
- Monday Feb 26-St. Kitts is our scheduled port stop for the day! Stay tuned for exciting details about our run on this magnigicent island.
- Tuesday Feb 27-We dock in stunning Antigua for a 5K-10K run!
- Wednesday Feb 28-No days off here as we arrive in the exquisite port of St. Lucia! Stay tuned for more details!
- Thursday Mar 1-We finish off the RFFC ports with a visit to the ever popular Barbados! We're working out a beautiful day for you all working with the Board of Tourism and the organizers of the Barbados Marathon!
- Friday Mar 2-It's our only day at sea as we celebrate the week with our cocktail/awards ceremony!
- Saturday Mar 3-Arriving back in San Juan, Puerto Rico, it's not goodbye but see you next time!
The RFFC at a glance:
- Five scenic island run/walk events designed for all levels.
- Exclusive group dining reservation held for the group each night to talk about the day and upcoming activities with your fellow runners and walkers.
- RFFC Swag Bag
- Private group parties and events with your fellow passengers.
- One on One attention from the moment you start enquiring about the cruise. You will become part of the RFFC Family. Husband and Wife team Kim and Craig will look after you your entire week. Kim takes care of your cruise reservation and Craig handles all of the run logistics.
- Exciting shore excursions and team beach events like the famous "Bahama Mama Relay Race"
- Exclusive E-Mail updates to keep you informed of all the upcoming details!
The RFFC team looks forward to welcoming you to the beautiful island of San Juan, Puerto Rico next February when you ask yourself, "why run in the snow when you can run for fun in the sun?" Visit www.runforfuncruise.com for all the details and we'll see you on board!
Join us and enjoy your "runcation" with like minded people just like you!
Reminder: This is your Run Package only description. Please contact our RFFC Team at email@example.com to inquire about additional cruise cabin pricing.
Note: This is an exclusive group and all reservations must be made with Expedia® CruiseShipCenters® Ancaster-Dundas with Kim Newton. No outside bookings will be permitted. Be part of our vision to fill an entire ship with Runners!!!!! Book early to reserve your spot TODAY!
Founder-Run For Fun Cruise Tours Inc.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact Craig at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's the refund policy?
Refunds on your Run Package and your cruise are available up to final payment; please ask Kim for more details.
This is the Run Package; how do I book the cruise?
You can contact Kim directly in the office on Tuesday's and Thursday's toll free at 1-866-431-0130. She can also be reached at email@example.com or alternatively on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday by calling 905-387-3665
How long do I have to book the Run Package?
You have until July 31st, 2017 to complete all of your details regarding your Run Package
How long are the runs?
We will have a mix of 5K-10K runs/races planned. There will also be the possibility of trail runs as well based on popularity of previous itineraries.
Is there a medal for each port?
No, there is a participation medal from the RFFC awarded to you at the cocktail/awards ceremony the last day at sea.
Are there bag drops for each run?
We will work with our partners on each island to ensure your bags are well taken care of.
I'm a walker; am I going to feel out of place?
Absolutely not! The party is in the back with the walkers and we have a lot of them! We also have some of our events geared to having the walkers start the group off first which is fun!
Can I book online?
No. Our mantra has always been "Let Our Family Take Care Of Your Family" when we started the RFFC five years ago. It is our belief that in order to feel like you are a part of something special, we want to make you feel that way by having the "real world" interaction of speaking to you personally from the start of your reservation. By the time you depart the ship in San Juan at the end of the week, it is our goal to make you feel like "Family" and we have been very successful working like this.
What about group dinners so we can get to know people better?
We have secured group space in the main dining room of the Adventure of the Seas to have a set time each night for the RFFC with rotating seating so you will be able to meet and mingle with your fellow runners and walkers throughout the week.
Will there be shore excursions?
Yes, we will work on providing the group options for things to do after the run/race events are finished in the mornings.
Is there a "Host" hotel?
We are currently working with Royal Caribbean to provide a host resort for those that are coming into San Juan early. More details will be provided once that property is selected.
I'm a runner but the rest of my family does not run. Will there be things for them to do?
Yes there will. Family and friends are the cornerstone of the trip as they provide the most energy at the events. Information provided to the runners/walkers through continued email updates can be passed along to family and friends so they can "stay in the loop" We welcome them to the events we have set up and will provide addtional info.
This sounds awesome! Is is better to wait to book for a better deal?
No. The group space we have blocked is based on a first come first serve basis. Once particular categories are sold out, people are then moved to the next category at that available rate. It is best to book the cruise early with a low refundable deposit, then register for your Run Package which is refundable as well to final payment.
I'm a member of a running club; can I promote to them?
Yes you can and we love the fact you want to spread the word of the RFFC! Talk to Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on working with running clubs and Thank You!