San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
It's Salt Lake Running Company's memorial "Run for Boston" fun run! Lets make this event even bigger than last year!
On Monday, April 21st, runners, non-runners, and people who believe in hope and peace will run together as a sign of solidarity for the people and runners of Boston.
Check out the details below:
- The course is an out and back starting from the 700 E store, running up 600 E to Liberty Park and back.
- Please do not show up any earlier than 5:30 pm. The run will begin at 7pm.
- Please carpool, walk/run from home, or take public transportation (the S-Line stops just north of the store on 700 E). There is VERY limited parking in the area, and there will be no parking available at the store. If you drive, please be prepared to park farther away than expected, and do not park illegally.
- We will begin selling shirts at 5:30 pm. PLEASE BRING CASH. No cards or checks will be accepted.
- Shirts will be available for purchase for $20. The shirts are on a ‘first-come, first-serve’ basis and in order to be fair to the people in attendance, we will only sell one shirt per person until after the run. Anyone hoping to buy additional shirts may do so after the run until we run out.
- Proceeds from shirt sales will go to One Fund Boston.
- If you would like to volunteer, please come to the 700 E store at 4:45 to receive your assignment. Again, please do not park at the store, please park in the neighboring area.
Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to a great turn out and anticipate being able to raise a lot of money for the victims of the bombing. Thank you in advance for your incredible generosity.
Boston Strong shirts are now available at our 700 East location. And will be available at our Foothill and Draper locations on Tuesday, April 15.
Shirts are $20 (Cash Only), with proceeds going to One Fund Boston.