ASICS Run Club NYC is proud to introduce you to Fitness Runs as they launch their new class! Be one of the first to experience it completely for free!
"Calling all NYC runners... We’d like to introduce our outdoor Fitness Runs classes! We developed this program for the NYC running community to address problems that frankly, most runners just don't.
Our goal with Fitness Runs is to help you run faster, stronger and injury free.
So any runner whether your a causal 2 to 3 times per week runner, belong to a running club or you're a treadmill runner at a fitness studio or a gym you will benefit from our Fitness Runs classes. We have multiple locations in Manhattan.
It's not your average run in the park... "
- Particpants will meet at 14th Street park, which can be entered on the corner of either 14th or 15th street and 10th Ave. The nearest subway station is the A,C,E,L on the corner of 14th St. and 8th Ave.
- If you have a bag there will be a secure place for you to store it at our 14th Street ASICS store, less than a block away from the park. (420 West 14th Street.)
- Post workout you'll be able to head back to the 14th Street ASICS store for some refreshments and a goodie bag! We'll also have our expert team there to test your gait on our exclusive Foot ID system.
- Space for this event is very limited, so while walk-ons are welcome, we can only accomodate them on a first come first serve basis until the participant cap is reached. And priority is given to those who register in advanced.
- You will be required to sign a waiver to participate in this event.
- Check out more of Fitness Runs
- Click to join the ASICS Run Club NYC
When & Where
ASICS Community Events
ASICS, an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano - a sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create the best product. Our mission is to become the number one brand for the sports enthusiast. To accomplish this, we pledge to continue to make the best product; striving to build upon our technological advances and pushing the limits on what we can learn from the body and its needs in athletic gear. We pledge to bring harmony to the body and soul.