Whether you're looking to notch your first half marathon, post a personal best, get faster, conquer the trails, reduce the risk of aggravations/injuries, or just meet some cool people to run with, Run Club produced by Marathon Matt will have you covered.
RUN CLUB WORKOUTS(11/19-2/15, 11 weeks, 5 workouts per week to choose from):
- Tues. night maintenance runs @ 6:30PM (Downtown or Golden Gate Park)
- Thurs. night bootcamp @ 6:30PM (Downtown @ PSOAS Massage/Bodywork) OR Thurs. night speedwork @ 6:30PM (Golden Gate Park)
- Sat. long runs @ 9AM (various locations in SF)
- Sun. trail runs @ 9AM (A Runner's Mind-3575 Sacramento St)
RUN CLUB PARTICIPATION OPTIONS ($150-$75):
- Full-time participation includes access to ALL workouts ($150-$160).
- Part-time participation includes access to TWO workouts of your choosing ($120-$130).
- Long runs on Saturdays @ 9AM ONLY ($100)
- Trail runs on Sundays @ 9AM ONLY ($100)
- Bootcamp on Wednesdays @ 6:30PM ONLY ($90)
- Speedwork on Thursdays @ 6:30PM ONLY ($90)
- Tues. night maintenance runs @ 6:30PM (Downtown or Golden Gate Park) ONLY ($75)
ALL Run Club participants also receive the following perks/amenities:
- $20 giftcard @ A Runner's Mind (for purchase of $80+)
- Technical training shirt
- 20% off any/all Sasquatch Racing events
- USATF/RRCA certified coaches
- Comprehensive Half Marathon Training Schedule
- Multiple Training Levels (Beginner to Advanced)
- A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training.
- Clinics/Seminars with PSOAS Massage+Bodywork, MV Nutrition, and more.
- 'Secret' facebook group for finding running partners, carpooling, sharing photos, connecting with your coaches, etc.
- Club social events (bar nights, team dinners, etc.)!
- 100-150 fun teammates to train with!
*NOTE-THERE WILL BE NO RUNS/WORKOUTS HOSTED ON THE FOLLOWING DATES-Thursday, 11/24, Saturday, 12/24, and Sunday, 12/25.
Target Race(s): The Surf City Half Marathon (2/5/17), The Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Half Marathon (2/5/17), The Rattlesnake Ramble Half Marathon/10K/5K (2/12/17)
Not sure if Run Club is right for you?
Rather than just give you some Yelp testimonials, check out the following video to get an idea of what it's like training with us!
- Nike Run Reporter, Melissa Freeman, trains for her first half marathon with us!
- Run Club Spring Season!
- Run Club Summer Season!
Questions about the training?
Contact MARATHON MATT-MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM