Are you struggling to reach the next generation of talent? Would you like the opportunity to network with University of Washington's brightest students? Do you want to spread the message of your brand to millenials?
The mission of Royal Cause is to promote brands that support local causes to individuals in the community. The Royal Cause UW Brand Ambassador Program is one of the core components in our community outreach.
You are invited to a pre-registration opportunity to become a member of The Royal Cause UW Brand Ambassador Partnership Program. Our Partnership Program offers a unique networking opportunity for businesses that want to meet with students who are engaged in community service and have proven leadership experience. This prestigious cadre of students are completing undergrad and grad studies in all of the programs at the UW, such as: The Foster School of Business, Law, Engineering, Marketing, Design, etc.
As a partner and a business that gives-back, you have privileged opportunities to attend all of our student events, increase your brand’s visibility and fill your candidate pipeline from a reservoir of exceptional talent.
Eligibility for the Royal Cause UW Brand Ambassador Business Partner Program:
- Must be a business that has a current commitment to one or more nonprofit organizations in the local community
- Must be currently seeking and actively recruiting for internship, permanent or contract positions
- Must commit to staffing an informational kiosk for 50% of student events
A Full Partnership will entitle your business to unlimited access at all of our 2016-17 large events (RSO MuscleUp! and Royal Cause Hack 'n Pitch), as well as all RC UW Brand Ambassador led events.
A Partial Partnership will entitle your business to one of our 2016-17 large events (RSO MuscleUp! and Royal Cause Hack 'n Pitch), as well as two RC UW Brand Ambassador led events.
During these events your business will:
- Promote how your business gives back in the community with presentation opportunities
- Provide branded materials to promote your business to UW students
- Access a promising network of students for potential internships and/or employment opportunities
- Connect further with our Seattle community through presence in the University District