Actions and Detail Panel
Row A Marathon (Not) On London Marathon Day 2017
Sun, April 2, 2017, 10:00 AM – 3:30 PM BST
After the success of Row A Marathon 2016, we are hosting this fantastic event again for 2017.
You are invited to join Laura to row a marathon, to raise awareness and money for her Great British Row and Atlantic Rowing Challenge.
Come along and join her to row 42,195m on a Concept2, Inc. rower, get some miles in AND have a great day!! (Last year was INCREDIBLE!!)
You can enter as an individual or as a team to complete the distance.
Entry is £25.00 person (plus £2.14 booking fee) and includes:
- Rowing Machine
- Snacks & Drinks provided by sponsors
- Finishers T-shirt
- Finishers Goodie Bag
- Concept2 Marathon Certificate
- Concept2 Limited Edition Marathon Pin (if doing a solo marathon)
The day is going to be great with music, a fantastic atmosphere and lots of fun. (maybe a few blisters)
- Sign up on here
- There is an option to make a nominal donation to LT's rowing fund.
- Send Laura details if you are rowing individually or a team.
- If you are a team, please tell us your team name and names of those taking part.
- Tell us your t-shirt size.
We hope to see you there x
And if you want to take part but cannot make it to The PT Barn, then you can take part virtually.
To enter, complete the challenge at your lesisure, send a picture or video of your time and you'll recieve your t-shirt and goodies in the post.
The certificate and pin will be available via the Concept2 website.