Automotive Industry is facing Technology driven disruption from innovators. The industry as we know it, is about to be transformed owing to disruptive technologies like diverse mobility, autonomous driving, and connectivity. This Automobile is right where Smartphones were 6 years ago, at the brink of a revolution.
Our session is focused on addressing this through:
- Software penetration and The disaggregation of the Automotive Industry
- The new core of Automotive Industry
- New age innovation hotspots and traditional hotspots
- Evolving ecosystem – Open innovation is becoming key
- New entrants into the Automotive Industry and their strategy/focus on Software and traditional technologies
Explore ways on how you can be a part of this digital revolution, We will have stakeholders from top 60 OEMs and Tier1s and a few members from the start-up ecosystem of Detroit as speakers in the Roundtable.
4.30 PM - 4.45 PM: Presentation by Zinnov
4.45 PM - 6.00 PM: Discussion on "Digital: The new core of Automotive Industry"
6.00 PM Onwards: Networking and Cocktails