Rotary Mud Run for Polio
Saturday, May 11, 2013 from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM
A timed obstacle race that is safe, fun, and challenging for racers with 3 acres of MUD and over 20 obstacles. Minimum age 14. The maze also provides activities for the entire family
1. When can I register? You can register starting April 8. Start times are assigned in order of receipt of registration . Mailed registrations must be mailed by April 20, 2013. Online registrations will be accepted through midnight on May 8, 2013 at rotaryfunrun.eventbright.com
2. May I register the day of the event? Yes, we will be accepting registrations the day of the event.
3. Can I drop off my registration in person? No. Registrations must be mailed no later than April 20, 2013, or you can register online by May 8, 2013, or on the day of the event in person only.
4. How old do you have to be to run? All participants must be a minimum age of 14.
5. Do you allow refunds? This event is a non-refundable event.
6. When can I get my start time? You will receive your start times through e-mail. Please check your e-mail address.
Start times are approximate and are subject to change. You must check-in ONE HOUR prior to your assigned start time. It could take up to 15 minutes to get in the gate and get parked.
7. What time do I need to check-in? All runners must check-in no later than one hour prior to your start time. For example, if your Start Time is at 10 a.m., you must check-in by 9 a.m.
8. What do I need for race day check in? Only your tickets.
9. Will there be refreshments? Yes, we will have water stations throughout the course. Also, Gatorade, Water and Sodas for sale after the race.
10. Do all participants need to sign a Waiver? Yes, when you register on-line you must agree to the waiver. Click here www.rotaryclubofanthony.orgto download the Waiver. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent sign the Waiver and have it Notarized. Waivers can be downloaded at rotaryclubofanthony.org/.
11.Are we allowed to bring coolers? No coolers are allowed at the event
12.Are alcoholic beverages allowed or available? NO
13.What if I have a question that is not answered here? Please email us at email@example.com .
14. The entire family will find a day full of activities. Children under 14 must be attended by an adult other than the race participant. Admittance for non-racers is free.
15. The racers will be timed by Race Adventures.
17. Are we allowed to bring coolers? No coolers are allowed at the event.
18. Are alcoholic beverages allowed or available? N
21. What if I have a question that is not answered here? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org