The Rose Bowl Stadium opens its gates to the public for guided tours. Guests can delight in this unforgettable opportunity, as you have the chance to walk through a National Historic Landmark where countless moments in history have been made. Your tour guide will lead you through behind the scenes locations at the stadium, including the classic stadium seating, original 1922 locker room, the new Terry Donahue Pavilion, the Loge Lounge, the Working Press Box and more. Throughout the tour, you will learn about the iconic history that has taken place here at the Rose Bowl Stadium, from the Four Horsemen of Notre Dame who played here in 1925 to Brandi Chastain’s game winning kick in the 1999 FIFA Women’s World Cup Final. Tours will not only be an outdoor excursion, but a historical learning experience as well. Stop and tour the roses of the iconic stadium that has rightfully earned its title as America’s Stadium.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour start time
- Please allow up to two hours for your visit here at the Rose Bowl Stadium
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. In the spirit of a family friendly environment, we ask you to use your discretion in appropriate attire.
- Check the local weather report before you leave for the stadium since portions of the tour are outdoors
- Please check the Times tab of the website for blackout dates, as tour dates, times and routes are subject to change
Please keep in mind that all tour locations are subject to change. This can be due to stadium events and/or the stadium’s current construction project.
(Tour times and locations are subject to change due to stadium operations)
PUBLIC GUIDED TOURS
Public tours are offered on the last Friday of every month at 10:30AM and 12:30PM.
*Please be sure to check the Blackout Dates below.
Blackout dates will occur when there is a UCLA home game, or a displacement event. Please check back at a later date for an updated blackout schedule.