Roosevelt and Garfield High School's Class of 1987 30 Year Reunion
Can you believe it's our 30 year reunion!! We have combined both Classes of 1987 from Garfield and Roosevelt to make this is a bigger and better reunion. So let's reunite to catch up over dinner, drinks and reconnect with old friends from the surrounding junior high schools as well! There will also be a really cool photo booth, raffles for gift baskets and a silent auction benefiting our scholarship fund. In addition, we're having a great DJ showing music videos from the 80's and we will be presenting a slide show and videos to help us go down memory lane. The theme of our reunion is "Oscar Night", so dress to impress!
Importantly, a portion of your ticket cost will automatically go towards the Roosevelt and Garfield 80's Decade Scholarship Fund to assist the "DREAM Act" graduating seniors from both schools. We want to give back to our communities and your attendance can help make that happen. Donations are also welcome and are tax-deductible! You can easily just go to the "Scholarship Fund Donation" section of the ticket ordering screen to make a donation.
See you there!
TICKET PRICE INFO
In order to have as many alumni attend, it has been requested to offer payment plans for tickets. Also, refunds will be available in case you are unable to attend (see below).
Please note the following:
1. If using the payment plans, the 1st payment MUST BE made by 12/31/16
2. Tickets are transferable in case you are unable to attend
3. Refunds will ONLY be available until 9/18/17 and subject to a $25 refund fee (will be applied towards the scholarship fund)
4. Tickets WILL NOT be sold at the door
- Individual Ticket - $80 (deadline 3/31/17)
- Couple Ticket - $145 (deadline 3/31/17)
- Individual Ticket: 1 of 2 payment - $40 (deadline 12/31/16)
- Individual Ticket: 2 of 2 payment - $40 (deadline 5/18/17)
- Couple Ticket: 1 of 3 payment - $50 (deadline 12/31/16)
- Couple Ticket: 2 of 3 payment - $50 (deadline 5/18/17)
- Couple Ticket: 3 of 3 payment - $45 (deadline 9/18/17)
6:00 pm - 6:45 pm Check-in and Cocktails
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm Dinner
7:30 pm - 8:00 pm Slide show, Door prizes and Raffles
8:00 pm - 12:00 am Music and Dancing
THEME: Oscar Night
ATTIRE: Dress to impress!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is plenty of no-cost parking available.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact Tony Maldonado at RHSGHS87Reunion@yahoo.com or at 310-430-3050.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes. Please contact us for arrangements.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes. Log in to your EventBrite account to update.
What is the refund policy?
Tickets (minus a $25 fee) can be refunded only up to 60 days before the reunion (9/18/17). Please contact us for arrangements.