RoofPoint™ 2012 Webcast
Tuesday, October 16, 2012 from 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM (EDT)
RoofPoint is the first green building rating system to address the energy and environmental benefits of the more than 3 billion square feet of commercial roofs installed on new and existing buildings each year in the United States. Developed by the Center for Environmental Innovation in Roofing, the RoofPoint program offers roofing contractors, designers and building owners a means to select roof systems based on long-term energy and environmental benefits.
- Industry leaders will share their experiences with RoofPoint and how their companies are using the program to provide customers with sustainable roofing solutions.
- Event attendees will be provided with a brief summary of the RoofPoint
Program to date, which includes roofing projects from across the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Center staff members will preview what’s next for RoofPoint, including the
RoofPoint™ Registered Professional program.
PANELISTS TO INCLUDE
- Craig Silvertooth, President, Center for Environmental Innovation in Roofing
- Jim Hoff, VP of Research, Center for Environmental Innovation in Roofing
- John Geary, Firestone Building Products
- Todd Kaska, D.C. Taylor Co.
- Curt Liscum, Benchmark, Inc.
QUESTION & ANSWER
Event participants will be invited to speak with panelists during the question and
Space is limited. Reserve your spot today.
RoofPoint™ and the RoofPoint logo are
exclusive trademarks of the Center
for Environmental Innovation in Roofing.