SUPPORTER, INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM DONATIONS
Choose either the "Supporter" or "Individual or Team Donations" button and follow the directions. Select the Complete Registrations button at the bottom of the page to save your contribution information. A receipt will be sent to the email address you provided.
REGISTER: To register yourself, your team or team members
1) Select the number of people you are registering (including yourself)
2) Select the Register button
3) Enter your first name, last name, & email address
4) Under Registration #1-Registration section you can select your Team Name, or create a new team name, or leave this field blank
5) For each person you are registering, there is a separate section for their name and email address. If you do not have your team members email address, you can enter your own
6) If you (or your team members) are associated with a certain church, organization or company - please enter the name in the Work Information section.
7) Other information section: You can list the names of other team members in this section if you are NOT registering them online or they have registered themselves.
8) Repeat the above steps for all team members you are registering.
9) Be sure to select the Complete Registration button at the bottom of the page to save your information.
10) You will receive a confirmation of your input at the email address you entered.
12) Collect donations! Team Leader, please bring team summary form with you on the night of the event.
All skaters/team members: please update your Team Leader on your total amount of pledges. Then bring your Pledge Form with you on the night of the event.
When & Where
Reach Out Federal Way Homeless Winter Shelters
Reach Out, a program of Catholic Community Services of King County (CCSKC), provides shelter, daily meals, and case management services to homeless adults in Federal Way. The program is operated during the winter months and relies on partnerships with area congregations, community organizations, businesses, as well as many caring individuals and families.
The program's goal is to serve those in need by providing support to assist them in achieving self sufficiency, in turn strengthening our community. Reach Out Homeless Winter Shelters recently finished their 4th winter season hosting homeless men. In December 2011 Reach Out was able to shelter homeless women for the first winter season. We welcome your support in any way that you are able and willing to give, such as time and energy, resources, money and prayer to help us support five full months for both men and women this coming winter season.