Roddy Title Search Reports **Mentor**
Do you need an opinion of title before you attend the courthouse auction? If so, click on the Buy a Ticket button and pay for a title report. Once you pay, you need to email us the property details and then we will research the property and let you know if there are PRIVLEDGED liens, back taxes or IRS liens agains the property or owner. We can turn these around in as little as 1 business day. Reports start at $20 per property.
- Buying Rental Properties
- Tax Liens
- Owner Financing
- Buying in Family Trust
- Title Research
- Probate investing
- Comping Properties
- Estimating Repairs
- Staging Homes
- Financing purchases
- Subject To purchases
- Running the Numbers
- Mortgage Assignments
- Buying properties at the auction
- Owners posted for a Trustee Sale auction (Pre-foreclosures) – (county - courthouse or FLSONLINE.com)
- Owners posted for a Tax Lien auction (Sheriff sales) - (county - courthouse or FLSONLINE.com)
- Owners being kicked out of Bankruptcy court protection (Pacer.gov or FLSONLINE.com)
- Owners of rental properties (county - appraisal district or FLSONLINE.com)
- Owners who over “Over 65 yrs old” (county - appraisal district or FLSONLINE.com)
- Owners who have owned their properties for more than 15 years (county - appraisal district or FLSONLINE.com)
- Owners who are at least 1 year behind on their property taxes (county - tax assessor or FLSONLINE.com)
- Owners of inherited properties (county – probate department or FLSONLINE.com)
- Owners of vacant properties (city - public works/water department)
- Owners who have filed for eviction against a tenant (county - justice of the peace court)
- Owners who have recently filed for divorce (county district clerk)
- Owners who have their properties “FOR SALE” in the MLS (MLS)
- Owners who did not sell their home in the MLS after a period of time (expired listing - MLS)
- Owners who are a defendant in a lawsuit with a city municipality(ies) for non-payment of property taxes (county - district clerk)
- Owners who have a city violation citation against them - (city - code compliance office)
We can consult/show you how to:
- LOCATE THESE LEADS – Build your database
- MARKET YOURSELF TO THESE OWNERS – Set up a marketing campaign that includes: marketing pieces, how often to mail (frequency) and how long to mail (duration).
- CONVERT – how to handle inbound calls and book appointments
- CONTROL – what type of offer should you write to the owner depending on the sellers situation and equity position.
George Roddy, Jr. - Investor/Mentor/Trainer
Roddy Real Estate Investing Academy
Roddy Quick Start-Up Consulting includes:
*** (4) 60 minutes consulting sessions (either phone, online or face to face). *** Marketing Pieces to support your promotional efforts. *** Roddy's "Smart Offer" worksheet - help you determine what you can pay for investment properties.
Roddy Real Estate Investing Academy
Roddy.com, LLC & Foreclosure Listing Service, Inc.
4851 Keller Springs Rd Ste. 219
Addison, Texas 75001
Phone: (214) 593-0074
Roddy.com is a leader in supporting investors & real estate professionals in Texas real estate. We are a respected organization in Texas when it comes to providing education, data, and investment opportunities in distressed real estate.
Our speakers are experienced investors with a broad range of expertise in a variety of proven investing strategies in Texas real estate.
Data/Course Provider: Foreclosure Listing Service, Inc. (FLS) is one of the Texas's largest provider of data and information services on distressed real estate in Texas. FLS provides courthouse data in pre-auction, auction & post auction formats.