Rocking Out in the Empire State Building - Presented by EW + ERA + SOS
Tuesday, October 18, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EDT)
Our fourth HUGE party is here - we're continuing into the Fall season!!!
We are now moving indoors as it's becoming too cold outside. Our new venue is the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING!!!
Event Series Pictures Speak for Themselves:
WHAT DO YOU DO?
- Angel investors and vc's get up in front of the crowd promptly at 730pm to discuss areas they invest, what they're looking for, etc.
- Network with Entrepreneurs, Investors and/or come find a co-founder.
Current Investor RSVP's include:
- Jay Levy, Zelkova Ventures
- John Frankel, ff Venture Capital
- Edlyn Yuen, StarVest Partners
- Nathan Suh, Comcast Capital
- Ross Goldstein, DFJ Gotham
IN THREE EVENTS WE'VE HAD:
- 850 attendees
- 12 vc’s (representing +10.5BN in capital)
- 5 super angels (investing $1M+/yr)
- 13 angel investors (investing $100K+/yr)
- 4 banks (3 commercial, 1 entrepreneurial lender)