San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The new and improved Mastering the Rockefeller Habits 2.0 is out. Titled, Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It...and Why the Rest Don't, it's Verne Harnish's pièce de résistance. It's comprehensive, insightful and instructive. I'll be reviewing and presenting this book and the associated Growth Tools at the December Lunch and Learn.
Here is a short summary of the content.
Join me on December 5th to get your first good look atv what your leadership team must do to create sustainable, significant growth.
Here are the new Growth Tools I'll be introducing and reviewing:
- The One Page Personal Plan (OPPP)
- Function Accountability Chart (FACe)
- Process Accountability Chart (PACe)
- 7 Strata of Strategy
- Vision Summary
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Trends (SWT)
- Cash Acceleration Strategies (CASh)
- The Power of One
It will be a fast and furious Lunch and Learn. But you'll come out of it knowing what to attack in 2015.
Three ways to register.
- Attend the event only. (you've already purchased the book and downloaded the growth tools and will bring them with you).
- Attend and order the book and work tools at the same time.
- Don't come, just get the book and work tools (I'll deliver them to you the Monday after the event)
Because we have so much to cover, we will start promptly at 11:30.
See you there.
When & Where
In-Synk: Aligning Strategies, Actions and Goals
In-Synk : Aligning Actions, Strategies, and Goals