Rock Your Net::Internet Music Marketing Series
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 6:00 PM - Wednesday, June 1, 2011 at 10:00 PM (CDT)
Rock Your Net is a series of hands-on, interactive internet music marketing workshops targetting musicians, artists, songwriters, publishers and their affiliated managers.
We've added Ariel Hyatt as a keynote presenter on Monday, May 16th at 6:00 pm. (update 05/03/2011)
By the end of the series you will be able to:
- Create and implement a plan to market your music.
- Build and extend your online presence & infrastructure with tools such as BandZoogle, BandCamp, Reverbnation and TopSpin.
- Use YouTube, FaceBook & Twitter to build awareness for your band and your brand.
- Learn how to acquire and engage your fans. Help them help you have a sustainable music career.
- Set up an online store to sell your music and merchandise direct to fan (DTF).
Please bring your laptop. At the end of each session, you will leave with actionable assets and tools that you will be able to develop and build upon after the workshop.
Each session is limited to 25 participants. So make sure you register early.
For those wanting to pay by PayPal, please email email@example.com.