Rock The Bay 13.1 Half Marathon Training Program
Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 9:30 AM - Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 12:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
Rock The Bay 13.1 launches on 1/13/13 and culminates with completion of the Oakland Half Marathon on 3/24 and/or the Rock N' Roll San Francisco Half Marathon on 4/7!
Start Date: Sun., Jan.13, 2013 @ 9:30AM at Presidio Sports Basement at 610 Old Mason Street
Training: 12 weeks-1/13-4/7, 3 workouts per week (Wednesday night maintenance runs @ 6:30PM, Thursday night bootcamp @ 6:30PM, and Sunday morning long runs@ 9:30AM)
-Wednesday night maintenance run @ 6:30PM launch from the ballfield area in Golden Gate Park behind the intersection of Lincoln/7th Avenue.
-Wednesday night maintenance run @ 6:30PM launching from the Marina Green Monkey Bars located adjacent to the intersection of Marina/Webster
-Thursday night bootcamp @ 6:30PM launch from the Marina Green Monkey Bars located adjacent to the intersection of Marina/Webster
-Sunday morning runs @ 9:30AM launch from the ballfield area in Golden Gate Park behind the intersection of Lincoln/7th Avenue unless specified otherwise in the email newsletter.
Workout Locations: Wednesday runs launch from the ballfield area in Golden Gate Park behind the intersection of Lincoln/7th Avenue OR from the Marina Green Monkey Bars located adjacent to the intersection of Marina/Webster.
Thursday night bootcamps launch from the Marina Green monkey bars adjacent to Marina/Webster, & Sunday morning long runs will take place in Golden Gate Park, Lake Merced, Ocean Beach, or the Marina Green.
Coaching Services Provided By: Marathon Matt
The Rock The Bay 13.1 Training Program includes the following:
- 3 weekly professionally coached run workouts (Wed 6:30PM, Thurs @ 6:30PM and Sun @ 9:30AM)
- An awesome technical training shirt
- A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training.
- A comprehensive training schedule
- Chomps, GU,and GU Brew provided by GU Energy.
- Tons of fun teammates to run with and get to know!
- Clinics/Seminars with PSOAS Massage+Bodywork, MV Nutrition, and more.
- Discounted race entry into the Oakland Half Marathon and/or the Rock N Roll San Francisco Half Marathon
Never run with us before? Not sure if this program's right for you?
If you can cover 2-3 miles (running or run/walk), you can participate in this program. But, don't take our word for it. Check out some Yelp testimonials or better yet, check out some of the video clips below. This should give you an idea firsthand what it's like training with us!
- Nike Run Reporter, Melissa Freeman, trains for her first half marathon with us!
- Preparing to unleash.
- Wildcard workout in full swing.
- Why Run 13.1?
Questions about the training? Contact MARATHON MATT-MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM
When & Where
Marathon Matt has been producing training programs since 2005.
Marathon Matt is firmly committed to providing a world class experience for all program participants.
For client/customer testimonials for Marathon Matt, click the links below for Yelp reviews-