It's time for our annual New Year's Workshop taught by local Houston teachers! We'll have a Newcomer Track and Main Track. This year, we are also adding "Mentor Hour" - it's your opportunity for a dedicated mini private lesson!
INSTRUCTORS AND THE MENTOR HOUR
Check out our amazing team of instructors for you this year! Alesandra, Alexis, Andrew, Christian, Jason, Jerry, Justin, Kari, Kathy, Robin, Sherie, and Thomas.
The Mentor Hour will be a series of 8 minute private lessons with the instructor of your choice! Sign up will be available on the day of the workshop and is first come, first serve.
10 am - 1 pm :: Track classes (details to come)
1 pm - 2 pm :: Lunch
2 pm - 4 pm :: Track classes (details to come)
4 pm - 5 pm :: Mentor Hour
8 pm - 12 an :: Social Dance!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Email email@example.com with any queries. Please DO NOT contact SSQQ Dance Studio.
What level should I sign up for?
- If you are new to dance or new to lindy hop, we suggest taking the NEWCOMER TRACK. If you take HSDS classes at a Lindy 2 level or higher, we suggest the MAIN TRACK.
I'm new! What should I wear?
- Wear something in which you can move comfortably. We suggest flat soled shoes (keds, converse, etc.).
What are my parking options for the event?
- There is a large, free surface lot at SSQQ Dance Studio.
What's the refund policy?
- Refunds are available until January 20. You can request a refund through Eventbrite or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my ticket transferrable?
- Yes. Tickets are transferrable through January 20. Please contact email@example.com to request a transfer.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- No. As long as you receive registration confirmation email, your name will automatically be on the check-in list
Can I update my registration information?
- Yes. You can update your info by going back through your confirmation email.