TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!
Robotic Engineering Club starts -Thursday October 13th 3:30-6:00 pm (EVERY THURSDAY)
MYTT offers an engaging and rewarding afterschool Robotic Engineering Club for high school students. The Robotic Engineering Club will develop the students’ communication and collaborative skills, and strengthen their critical thinking and problem solving skills. Students will enjoy challenging STEM based activities, gain software and hardware computer skills, build and program robots, and participate in robotic competitions to encourage creativity and stimulate potential career and entrepreneurship opportunities.
Students Will Learn to:
- Use proper gear ratios to create speed or torque
- Accomplish tasks using analog and digital sensors
- Programming control structures
- Participate in robotics challenges similar to popular robotics competition programs
Top Skills Gained
Software & Hardware Skills Development
- Tetrix and VEX Robotics Design System
- ROBOTC programming
- Collaborative teamwork
- Adapting to new challenges