*CONFERENCE REGISTRATION STILL OPEN*
*OPENING RECEPTION & DINNER SOLD OUT*
RNG 2016: FUEL, HEAT, POWER & POLICY CONFERENCE
DECEMBER 5-7, 2016
The RNG industry's premier annual policy conference and gathering will once again be hosted at the historic Hotel del Coronado in Coronado (San Diego), CA. Make plans to attend and participate by registering today!
HOST & SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES FOR RNG 2016
View full details for all RNG 2016 Host & Sponsor Opportunities HERE.
RNG 2016 AGENDA
RNG 2016 Conference will answer the question 'Why RNG?' from perspectives relevant to each RNG industry sector. RNG 2016 will also appeal to any industry sector interested in RNG as a means of securing increased energy independence, and access to domestic, clean fuel and energy supply.
RNG 2016 topics will include the following:
- State of the RNG Industry
- US Presidential Election & Implications for RNG
- RFS, LCFS, CFP & RNG for Transportation Fuel
- Clean Power Plan, RPS & RNG for Electric Power
- Market Certainty & Developing Markets for RNG
- RNG Tax, Policy, Legislation & Regulation
- RNG Pipeline Injection
- RNG Project Fundamentals
- Canada's New RNG Standard
- RNG White Papers
For more information or to inquire about speaking opportunities, please contact RNG Coalition Staff by phone at 916.520.4RNG (4764) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
RNG 2016 SCHEDULE
MONDAY, DECEMBER 5
- 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM / *SOLD OUT - ANNUAL RNG GOLF CLASSIC - SOLD OUT*
- 6:00 - 7:00 PM / OPENING RECEPTION
- 7:00 - 9:00 PM / *SOLD OUT - DINNER & 5th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - SOLD OUT*
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6
- 7:00 - 8:00 AM / REGISTRATION & CHECK-IN
- 8:00 - 8:30 AM / HOSTED BREAKFAST & NETWORKING: New RNG Coalition Member Welcome
- 8:30 - 8:50 AM / RNG TALK 1: Setting the Stage: The State of the RNG Industry
- 8:50 - 9:45 AM / PANEL SESSION 1: Assessing Your Options: RNG Project Viability & Financing
- 9:45 - 10:00 AM / RNG TALK 2: Clean Power Impact: Federal & State Plans of Action
- 10:00 - 10:45 AM / PANEL SESSION 2: Canada's Commitment: Unlocking New RNG Opportunities
- 10:45 - 11:00 AM / RNG TALK 3: Sustainability: Claiming & Accounting for Environmental Benefits of RNG
- 11:00 - 11:15 AM / RNG TALK 4: RNG Market Watch: RINs, LCFS & CFP Credits
- 11:15 AM - 12:00 PM / PANEL SESSION 3: Ultra-Low Carbon Future: State Fuel Regulations Driving RNG Development & Deployment
- 12:00 PM - 12:15 PM / RNG TALK 5: California's Commitment: LCFS Beyond 2020; SPEAKER: CA State Assemblymember Eduardo Garcia
- 12:15 - 1:45 PM / HOSTED LUNCH ON THE BEACH: Under the Umbrellas (Hotel del Beach); Included in Registration
- 1:30 - 3:00 PM / PRIVATE EVENT WITH ASM. EDUARDO GARCIA; Separate Registration Required
- 2:00 - 5:00 PM / SAILING & BUSINESS NETWORKING EVENT - ALMOST SOLD OUT
- 5:00 - 7:00 PM / HOSTED RECEPTION; Included in Registration
- 9:00 - 11:00 PM / HOSTED BONFIRE & S'MORES; Hotel del Beach; Included in Registration
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7
- 8:00 - 8:30 AM / HOSTED BREAKFAST & RNG TALK 6; Crown Ball Room (Hotel Del): Politics Unusual: Implications of US Elections for RNG Industry
- 8:30 - 9:30 AM / PANEL SESSION 4: Pipeline Injection: Modeling International Specifications for RNG
- 9:30 - 9:45 AM / RNG TALK 7: Straight from EPA: REGS & RVOs
- 9:45 - 10:45 AM / PANEL SESSION 5: RFS2 Hot Button Issues: RINs, Reset, 2022, REGS, EVs, Pipeline Injection Guidance & Predominantly Cellulosic Materials
- 10:45 - 11:30 AM / PANEL SESSION 6: Fueling America: RNG, CNG & LNG in NGVs
- 11:30 - 11:45 AM / RNG TALK 8: Beyond CNG & LNG: RNG to Liquid Fuels
- 11:45 AM - 12:30 PM / PANEL SESSION 7: Beyond CNG & LNG: RNG to Hydrogen, Fuel Cells, Renewable Plastic & Fish Food
- 12:30 - 2:00 PM / HOSTED LUNCH: Under the Umbrellas on Paseo Lawn North (between the rink and beach); Included in Registration
- 2:00 PM - RNG 2016 CONFERENCE ADJOURNS
How do I secure RNG 2016 rates for my hotel accomodations at the Hotel del Coronado?
RNG rate rooms have completely sold out at the headquarters Hotel del Coronado. If you would like to be placed on a waitlist, please email LeSharon@RNGCoalition.com.
Nearby hotels include (Mention the RNG 2016 Conference for discounted rates):
Glorietta Bay: (800) 283-9383
Villa Capri Hotel by the Sea: 619-435-4137 / villacapribythesea.com
Why do you need my shirt and shoe sizes?
We ask for your sweatshirt size and shoe size for our RNG 2016 swag bag giveaways.
*Please note, some registrants may not receive giveaways otherwise included in Early-Bird RNG 2016 Conference registrations.
Where can I find a map and directions to the Hotel del Coronado?
Please click HERE for more details.
What should I wear?
CONFERENCE MEETINGS: Dress for the Conference is business casual. We recommend you wear whatever is most comfortable for you. Since temperatures can vary in the meeting rooms consider bringing a light jacket or sweater.
GOLF TOURNAMENT: If you have registered for the Conference Golf Classic, please check the weather in advance and ensure that you pack appropriate attire. Collared shirts, and soft spikes are required in accordance with Torrey Pines Course rules. Denim and metal spikes are not allowed. Golf Tournament will be rain or shine.
SAILING EXCURSION: If you have registered for the Conference Sailing Excursion, please check the weather in advance and ensure that you pack appropriate attire. It is recommended that non-skid boat deck shoes are worn.
What are my parking options at the event?
Overnight guests – $37 for self-parking and $47 for valet services
Day Visitor Self-Parking – Discounted to $5 for the first 3 hours with $50 minimum purchase. Thereafter (or without minimum purchase), $30 for the first 2 hours and $10 for each additional hour (maximum $70).
Day Visitor Valet Parking – Discounted to $20 for the first 3 hours with $50 minimum purchase. Thereafter (or without a minimum purchase), $40 for the first 2 hours and $10 for each additional hour (maximum $80).
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
If you have any questions regarding your registration, payment, special requests or updating your order please contact LeSharon at LeSharon@RNGCoalition.com.
What is the registration cancellation policy?
Cancellations for RNG 2016: Fuel, Heat, Power & Policy Conference must be in writing. Phone cancellations will not be accepted. Refunds will be issued on the date of receipt of written cancellation and will be issued as follows. Cancellations received 30 days or more prior to the start of the conference will receive a 100% refund of the registered event amount, less a $100.00 administrative fee. We will not issue refunds for golf tournament, sail tours or other special events or offerings in connection with the conference. Cancellations of registration paid in full and received less than 30 days from the start of the conference will be eligible for future meeting credit worth 50% of the registered conference amount, not including tours and or other special events offered during the conference. This meeting credit can be used for RNG 2017: Fuel, Heat, Power & Policy Conference. No shows will not be awarded a refund.
Can I update my registration information?
Please contact LeSharon at LeSharon@RNGCoalition.com if you need to update or change your registration information.
Do I need a ticket to enter?
Please have your email confirmation in hand and visit the RNG 2016 Registration Desk to pick up your conference ID and badge/lanyard on Tuesday, December 6th, before attending subsequent events.
Where do I pick up my badge?
Badges will NOT be mailed out prior to the conference. Your RNG 2016: Fuel, Heat, Power & Policy Conference badge must be picked up on-site at the Registration Desk between 7:00-8:00am on Tuesday, December 6th.