Dates: Wednesday, October 12th
Time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Risk Management - Supply Chain Strategy
Risk is everywhere and it impacts companies large and small....It doesn’t sleep and it often shows up uninvited.
This session helps you to identify the triggers of risk events, the importance of developing a plan to mitigate them when they do occur, and how to establish monitoring metrics and activities so you may be prepared for the inevitable.
Participants will also learn how the financial impact of risk is determined and why a Risk Management Plan is an essential element to operational efficiency. The 4 major elements of a risk management program, which include Risk Intelligence, Risk Analysis, Risk Treatment, and Risk Monitoring and Response will be specifically addressed.
This working session is comprised of the following key educational items:
- Risk management concepts & philosophies
- Elements of a risk management program
- The risk management process
- Risk management tools
- Risk management metrics
- Integration of risk management and the Total Cost of Ownership
- Understand the impact of risk events for which no risk management strategy exists
- Recognize the necessity of a risk management strategy
- Create a risk impact analysis
- Learn how to estimate the financial impact of a potential risk event
- Incorporate financial considerations within the Total Cost of Ownership model
“NEPIRC’s Risk Management training and the tools provided immediately enabled us to better identify, assess and mitigate our supply chain risks.”
David Luettgen, Director of Supply Chain, Gentex Corporation
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided