Start 2017 with no regrets! The 8-week RISE UP challenge (Jan.6 - Mar. 3) is designed for anyone seeking support and motivation in taking their fitness and nutrition game to the next level.
Want to feel more confident in your clothes? RISE UP! Want to be able to sit in a chair without having to unbutton your pants? RISE UP! Want to rock it in your bathing suit over Spring Break? RISE UP! Want to tone up your arms, legs and tummy? RISE UP! Want to clean up your nutrition? RISE UP! Want to get rid of your shapewear? RISE UP! Want to look in the mirror and feel sexy AF!? RISE UP!!!
Whatever your fitness goal, our coaches are dedicated to helping you achieve it! Here’s what’s included in the 8-week RISE UP challenge:
- Metabolic resistance training is one of the best, most intense strategies for building muscle, torching fat, and improving overall physical fitness... at the same time
- See our weekly schedule HERE
- Personal attention from coaches ensuring proper form and movement patterns
- Meal planning and prepping seminar
- Nutrition seminar
- Nutrition guide (list of recommended foods)
- Daily nutrition logs that get turned in and reviewed by the coaches
- Mindset seminar with a Neuropsychologist – How to create a goal and achieve it
- Personal goal setting (you have to Train with a Purpose to get results)
- Weight, body fat % and waist/hip measurements taken at week 1, week 4 and week 8.
- Performance challenges at week 1 and week 8 (Ex: Number of push-ups you can do in 1 minute)
- Attendance wall chart
- Weekly progress photos
WEEKLY KNOWLEDGE & SUPPORT
- Fitness and nutrition support delivered to your inbox every Sunday to prepare and motivate you for the week ahead
- Personal bi-weekly check-ins from the coaches to review your progress and answer questions.
- Awards will be given in a number of different categories such as participation, overall improvements, performance challenge results, etc.
- RISE UP shirt or tank for all members who complete the 8-week program
PLUS MUCH MORE!
- Closing ceremonies party with prizes and awards
- Exclusive discounts on protein powder, supplements, apparel and semi-private training classes
- Private RISE UP Facebook group page for support, information-sharing, and Q&A with coaches
- Acceptance and support from our kind, hard-working, funny, and friendly community
RISE UP will run from January 6th through March 3rd. Here are some important dates to note:
- Friday December 30th, 4:30-6:30 PM: Measurements and performance testing (option 1)
- Friday January 6th, 4:30-6:30pm: Measurements and performance testing (option 2)
- Saturday January 7th, 7-9am: Measurements and performance testing (option 3)
- Sunday, January 8th, 5-7pm: Kickoff Event (mindset seminar, and meal planning/prepping workshop)
- Friday, February 3rd, 6-8pm: Nutrition Seminar and mid-challenge measurements
- Friday, March 10th, 6-8pm: Award Ceremonies (followed by a social outing to a local bar/restaurant)
With this level of support, education and motivation, you’re going to CRUSH your goals and make 2017 a pivotal year for your health and nutrition.
Let’s get you started!
If you’re new to Results Fitness, the RISE UP membership is $299 and includes 8 weeks of unlimited group training from January 6th through March 3rd, plus everything listed above – seminars, goal setting and accountability, measurements, nutrition adherence tracking, weekly motivation and support, and habits that will stay with you far beyond these 8 weeks.
If you are a current Results Fitness member with a monthly or annual training program, the RISE UP membership is $89.
If you’re interested in joining RISE UP but still have some questions or would like to meet the coaches and see our facility, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-684-0460.
We look forward to helping you RISE UP in 2017!