We are pleased to announce seven new training dates in 2017 for GRAI's Right to Belong: LGBTI inclusivity in Aged Care.
These sessions are part of the Commonwealth funded National LGBTI Ageing and Aged Care Training Project.
Tea/coffee and morning tea is provided for all half day sessions. For full day sessions, tea/coffee, morning and afternoon tea plus a light lunch is provided. There is a maximum of 20 attendees for each session.
Tickets to this event are free because these sessions have been Commonwealth Government funded. No additional funded has been announced, so book early!
(NOTE Subsequent training, and tailored, in-house training are offered on a fee paying basis. Contact email@example.com for further information).
1. Wed 22 Feb, Half day, 9am – 12pm, Manning
2. Thu 09 Mar, Full day, 9am – 4pm, Manning
3. Thu 23 Mar, Half day, 9am – 12pm, Manning
4. Wed 05 Apr, Half day, 9am – 12pm, Manning (for RAS/ACAT Assessors only)
5. Wed 10 May, Half day, 9am – 12pm, Manning
6. Wed 24 May, Full day, 9am – 4pm, BUNBURY (venue TBA)
7. Thu 08 Jun, Half day, 9am – 12pm, Manning
All Perth sessions will be held at Southcare, 54 Bickley Crescent in Manning. There is ample on-site parking, and the venue can be accessed from Manning Road if you are using public transport.
The venue for the Bunbury training will be announced closer to the date.
INSTRUCTIONS - Click on the green "Select a Date" button, then click on "Register" when this appears.