Tuesday, December 6th, 6:30-8:30pm (Doors will open at 6.)
Bee Cave Campus, Bldg A
Christmas is about giving and receiving gifts. On that first Holy Night, God was prepared to give the greatest gift of all. What was known about this amazing gift of the Lord Jesus Christ? Come join us as we celebrate the joy of the Christmas season through sharing a delicious meal together, singing hymns and carols, and hearing from our special guest speaker, Shereda James, as she encourages us to Unwrap the Gift of Life!
You will not want to miss this year's Christmas Gathering! Register early, as space is limited! We apologize for any inconvenience, but no refunds will be issued after December 1st. Thank you!
Unfortunately, childcare will NOT be provided for this event.
*If you are interested in volunteering with A Christmas Gathering, click here!*
This year, we will also have a chance to partner with Foster Village, a ministry that seeks to come alongside families in the Austin area foster care system to show them that they are not alone. We will be helping gather items for "welcome packs" that are provided to each new foster child, to be a blessing to them and help alleviate some of the stress that comes with those first days after placement in a new foster home.
If you would like to contribute, please choose one or more items below to bring with you to A Christmas Gathering! We will have a designated area to place your donations in the sanctuary.
- Gentle used clothes for children, ages 0-18
- New and gently used books and Bibles
- New packs of diapers, all sizes
- New packs of socks, all sizes
- New underwear, all sizes
- $10 coffee or grocery store gift cards (for foster parents)
- New and gently used toys for foster children/siblings in the home
- New toothbrushes and toiletries
- Therapeutic play items (such as Sit-and-Spins, weighted blankets, mini-trampolines, etc.)
- Gift cards and certificates to local businesses that provide extracurricular activities for foster children
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you December 6th!
For scholarship information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!