How to Register
- Please click the Register button in green on this page.
- You can register either as 'Individual' or as 'Team'. To register as 'Individual' select 'Individual' and proceed with the registration.
- You can either join an existing team or create a new team.
- To join an existing team, select 'Team' and enter the first 2 or 3 letters of the team you wish to join. This will show a list of teams starting with the letters you entered. Please select a team from the list.
- If you would like to create a new team, click 'CREATE TEAM'. This will take you to the screen below:
- Enter the team name and create a unique password. Click CREATE TEAM Your new team is created. Please remember to click the register and register yourself. As a team captain, you can manage your team, invite members to join your team and register members on their behalf. Please keep the password in a secured location as you will need it to access your team page.
Thank you for registering. We appreciate your support and commitment.
The Mission of the Ride4Diabetes event is to help prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes. The mission is simple. We seek to advance the research, treatment, and cure for diabetes.
The money you raise for Ride4Diabetes funds critical diabetes research, information programs, and advocacy efforts that support the nearly 30 million children and adults in the U.S. with diabetes, and the 86 million with pre-diabetes. Over time, diabetes can damage the heart, blood vessels, eyes, kidneys, and nerves, and the overall risk of dying is at least double the risk of their peers without diabetes.
Joining hands with ADA
The Lions Clubs International of California and the American Diabetes Association meets or exceeds relevant watchdog standards in its allocation of donor dollars. Both foundations are 501c3 charities and 100% of all proceeds raised by Ride4Diabetes will go to the Lions Clubs International of California and the American Diabetes Association for research, information and advocacy.