Ride for Rox @ Festival International 2017
BikeLafayette, TRAIL and Cajun Cyclist are excited about bringing Ride for Rox to Festival International de Louisiane. The ride is a celebration of the life of Roxane Richard who died in October 2011 when she was struck down while riding her bike.
This is a fully supported ride with distance options of 82, 73, 55, 44, 29 and 19 miles. The 55, 73 &82 mile routes leave at 8L00a and have "Super SAGs" at Bayou Teche Brewery and Joie de Vivre Cafe. All routes of 29 miles are greater will make a stop at Joie de Vivre in Breaux Bridge.
Rider SWAG includes a Friend of Festival pin (it helps keep Festival free) plus much more.
Bring the family or have them meet you at Festival International after the ride. You will be in downtown Lafayette just as Festival Internationale de Louisiane is getting underway for its final day. Since you got there early for the bicycle ride, you will likely have secured one of the best parking spots around.
- Bayou Teche Brewing beer stop
- Water stops provided along routes
- Rolling SAG wagons available
- Food & beverages provided at the end of the ride
- Pre ride party on THURSDAY @ Jefferson St. Pub
- 7:00a – Day of registration & packet pick up
- 8:00a – 55, 73 and 82 mile rides start
- 9:15a - 19, 29 and 42 mile rides starts (these rides do not reach Arnaudville, LA and it attractions)