Join Rick Braun as he hosts this one of a kind New Year's Eve celebration with a different set of top contemporary jazz headliners each year. This years headliners are....Mr. Rick Braun, Jeffrey Osborne (yes, THAT Jeffrey Osborne), favorite saxaphonist Richard Elliot, of course since we have a Paris theme we had to bring Marc Antoine to open up the 12/31 show, and to Start the Party Early on 12/30 we have the talented Vincent Ingala to get us rolling at an optional concert! This is going to bring the house down!
On Thursday, December 30th (optional casual concert, limited seating, prices $40.50 for VIP and $30.50 for GA)
- ALL seating, VIP and General Admission, to Start the Party Early on 12/30 will be reserved. So no lines to wait in!
- A link to purchase these tickets will be provided with your confirmation email from the 12/31 gala.
- Bring your tickets (the ones attached to your confirmation email when you purchase tickets) for entry to all events – so bring them; we scan them, and in you go! We will have a table at registration for those of you who forget your tickets.
- We are offering an OPTIONAL meal for purchase which will be a salad, entrée (beef, chicken, and vegetarian selections), and dessert. There will not be food available for purchase at the event, just beverages. So order dinner when you get your tickets to Start the Party Early so that you can relax and enjoy!
On Friday, December 31st
- To insure everyone gets what they want to eat on 12/31, when you order your tickets you will be asked how many of each type of entrée you want. The entrees are beef (short rib), salmon, and vegetarian. So ask your friends, if you are buying their tickets, what they want for dinner before you purchase! We can change it later, but it will be easy if you know when you order.
- Beverages, including wine by the bottle, will be available for purchase.
- Again, we will be scanning your tickets (the ones attached to your confirmation email when you purchase tickets) for entry to all events – so bring them; we scan them, and in you go! We will have a table at registration for those of you who forget your tickets.
- At the reception we will have a Parisian Martini and Cocktail Bar for some great specialty drinks we picked for you that tie in with our theme. The French 75 Signature Drink will be available at all bars throughout the evening.
- For fun, this year we will have event tee shirts available for purchase in both women’s and men’s styles. When you order your tickets, you can order your tee shirts (with a sample and sizing chart included) and we will have a table in the hotel lobby on 12/30 and 12/31 where you can pick them up! Prices are $25 and extended sizes $35.
- We are offering a Payment Plan for 3 or 6 month payments - see below for information on that process.
In your ticket confirmation email will be FOUR links –
- one to book your hotel room with our special rate which you CANNOT get any other way, $154 if you book your room by 11/28/15 and prepay. If you book two or more nights, you will receive a $25 resort credit per day and the $154 a night if you prepay. Bookings after 11/28/15 or with no prepayment, will be at $164 per night.
- one to buy tickets to Start the Party Early with Vincent Ingala on 12/30,
- one to sign up for the golf tournament on 12/30 (Scramble Play and Lunch included for $115 per person) and
- one to a website page that only our ticket buyers will have access to that will be updated as the year goes on with information on the event. You can go out there as often as you want to see important information about the event as it evolves.
On purchasing tickets:
- For all table types the system will pick best of seat for you if you select your desired level and number of tickets OR you can click on the seat plan on the upper right and choose your exact seats.
- The Silent Auction will once again benefit families affected by autism and one other charity.
- As indicated above, your ticket confirmation will include links for: the Start the Party Early concert on 12/30, our golf event on 12/30, our special hotel rates you cannot get anywhere else, and the website page where we will update information on the event as the year goes on.
- THREE OR SIX MONTH PAYMENT PLAN our ticketing system now offers a three or six month payment plans whenever you purchase your tickets – now or any time all the way through December! There is a credit company called Affirm who administers it like a small loan that you pay each month – so when you go to purchase tickets, there is an option of payment that says “Monthly Payments with Affirm” so it is just like purchasing a ticket except you pay in monthly installments with a small interest rate. PLEASE NOTE: you need to have a cell phone and be using the Google CHROME browser to use the Affirm process.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON REFUNDABLE.
(But they may be used by others.)
If a table or seat does not allow you to select it,
that table is not available for sale.
Orange tables = $269 per person + $5 processing fee
Pink tables = $249 per person + $5 processing fee
Purple tables = $209 per person + $5 processing fee
IF YOU NEED A LITTLE HELP PICKING YOUR SEAT - SEE THIS TUTORIAL BY CLICKING HERE
***NOTE: If you wish to PICK YOUR TABLE and SEAT vs. letting the system pick the best seat based on the level you choose, please login using a desktop or laptop computer. If you are using a mobile device, such as an iPhone or iPad, you can purchase a ticket,
but the best seat will be chosen by the system for you.***
Event Seat Map
When & Where
RS Productions presents Rick Braun's Signature Events. The company is comprised of world renowned trumpeter Rick Braun and business woman Sandy Riser.
Their first venture was Rick Braun's New Year's Eve Gala in Tucson, Arizona. Together they bring this two day glamorous and fun event to the desert to ring in the New Year for attendees from across the country. This event serves as a fundraiser for families affected by autism and one other charity each year.
Their second venture is the new Rick Braun's European River Cruise Getaway which is heading on its maiden voyage for Week One down the Danube from Nuremberg to Budapest and then back up for Week Two from Budapest to Nuremberg in August of 2018.