Friday, May 11, 2012
Doors open at 8:00am
Ivy Tech Richmond
Johnson Hall (new building)
Stidham Auditorium (there will be signage)
- 8:00am: Doors Open Networking/light breakfast
- 8:30am: START Welcome/Intro
- 9:00am: Radical Productivity w/ Social Media via Robby Slaughter, Slaughter Development
Details: Generating incredible, measurable results with only minutes of investment per day. The best and worst part about social media is that it’s social. Anyone find themselves drawn in to hours of discussion and interaction. But the most effective social media campaigns are also the most efficient. Learn how to make your time on the social web more productive in this interactive seminar.
Robby Slaughter is a workflow and productivity expert. His focus is helping organizations and individuals to become more efficient, more effective and more satisfied at work. Robby is a regular contributor in several regional magazines and has been interviewed by national publications such as the Wall Street Journal. He is also the author of a new book titled “Failure: The Secret to Success.”
- 9:45am: Q/A Wrapup
- 10:00am: END
Breakfast and Location sponsored by ISBDC and Ivy Tech Richmond
Fine Print: This event will be photographed. I understand that by registering I am giving Richmond Social the right to use my image for the purpose of education, program promotion and event marketing.
When & Where
- Education & networking - supporting use of social media and digital communications. The best networking group for professionals in Richmond Indiana. Join us! Supported by volunteers:
- Bobbie Garner, Bella Marketing
- Peggy Cenova, ISBDC/Ivy Tech
- Jason Whitney, Center City Dev.
- Kim Poinsett, First Bank Richmond