A one day highly practical & rewarding workshop to help develop the key vocal skills & mindset you need to have greater impact & influence.
Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, James Earl Jones, Angelina Jolie, Aslan The Lion, Tony Robbins, Kathleen Turner and Richard La Faber have one thing in common.
WHEN THEY SPEAK PEOPLE LISTEN
You too could be just like them by attending this workshop. Within a short while you will be speaking with a fuller, richer voice and creating an impact at all occasions.
Whether you’re a high-flying executive or just starting your career; whether you are in advertising, sales, customer service, PR or marketing; whether you meet people face-to-face or over the phone. Learning to speak with your Power Voice and boosting your Personal Impact will definitely get you more of what you want!
"I’m glad I attended the workshop. Enjoyed it very much."
– Ira James
"Richard is excellent. I love his voice."
– Jenny Yap
"Very engaging and useful. I noticed the improvement immediately."
– Abd Muthalib
- Develop a rich, expressive and commanding voice
- Put power into your speaking voice
- Boost self-confidence
- Communicate effectively
- Speak clearly and distinctly
- Convey your thoughts accurately
- Become interesting and engaging
- Earn respect and trust
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THIS WORKSHOP?
- A one day highly interactive workshop
- Facilitation by an expert trainer
- Workshop manual
- One month adhoc support by phone & email
- Sampler MindMovie recordings
- Positive Affirmation recordings
- Daily Vocal Exercise recording
- Post Workshop Manual
MEET YOUR TRAINER
Driven by his passion to inspire audiences and encourage them to live their dreams, combined with 30 over years working in the Radio, News, TV and Education industry, Richard is well known for his dynamic presentations that consistently earn him awesome reviews.
His unique ability to adapt to participants from all walks of life allow him to reach out to a wide spectrum of audiences, from corporate leaders to cleaners, ministers to mothers, academics to students, teenagers to pensioners, celebrity to commoners!
Richard is equally at ease with inspirational keynotes, high impact workshops, in-house training, learning luncheons, dinner talks and skills coaching. His stage charisma, enthusiasm and zeal to share his knowledge, backed by personal real life stories, leave participants and audiences with a desire to expand and extend themselves, to be the best that they can be.
0930 | Preparing to Speak
- Correct diaphragmatic breathing
- The ideal individual voice box placement
- Tuning the ear
1030 | Projecting a Clear, Confident Voice
- Identifying optimum pitch & resonance
- Mastering the 3 levels of projection
- The good, bad & ugly of food and drink
- Daily remedial / warm up exercises
1130 | Developing an Expressive Voice
- Using gesture to help enhance your voice
- Using pause to influence meaning
- Controlling your speed of delivery
- Developing a range of expressive qualities
1230 | Lunch & Business Networking
1330 | Improving Inner Presence
- Adopting a positive outlook
- Eliminating shyness
- Developing a personal affirmation
- Increasing focus
1430 | Boosting Outer Presence
- Personal branding
- Body Language
- Speaking with energy and enthusiasm
1600 | Presenting Yourself
- Establishing rapport
- Using the 4MAT method for questions
- Understanding visual representation
- SET method for engaging small talk
1700 | Q&A & Workshop Ends
* Trainer may shift the structure to ensure the dynamism of the training experience, on-the-spot coaching and Q&A
Will food be provided?
Yes, definitely! We got a great caterer that we use all the time (because we just can't get enough of her food), and it's halal and homecooked! We will be providing two tea breaks and one lunch.
Is this workshop HRDF claimable?
Yes it is. Please contact Maverick at firstname.lastname@example.org to make the necessary arrangements.
If we can come in a group, do we get a discount?
Sure, the more the merrier! Drop Maverick an email at email@example.com and let's discusss.
We have a huge team and probably can benefit more if this program is done in-house. Is that possible?
Definitely! Most of our clients opt for that because not only can the contents be personalised to suit your needs, we can also add on additional modules, incorporate more coaching sessions and suit your team's schedule. Contact Maverick at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore the options.
If I've paid and can't make it due to emergency, can I nominate someone else?
Sure you can. Just get in touch with us and we'll make the necesarry arrangements for you.
Anyone I can talk to if I got more questions?
Yup, Maverick would be the best person. You can reach him either at +60162252500, or at his email email@example.com.
Date and Time
neOOne Centre for Accelerated Learning
2nd Floor, No. 40, Jln Tun Mohd Fuad
Taman Tun Dr. Ismail
Kuala Lumpur, 60000