The RIA Roadshow is a free event for RIA firm principals. The half-day seminar includes a complimentary lunch and offers guidance from some of the industry’s leading experts on the best practices for your firm. Space is very limited and reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis. Attendance is limited to RIA firm principals and one principal per firm.
If you are an advisor considering starting your own RIA firm, we believe this will still be a worthwhile event and we will be hosting an additional lunch session to discuss the RIA registration process and other key considerations.
Schedule of Events
- 9:30-10:00AM: Registration/Networking
- 10:00-10:30AM: Where will the RIA industry be in 5 years? Is your business properly positioned?
- 10:30-10:50AM: Evolution of an RIA: Moving beyond just managing a practice presented by Scottrade Advisor Services
- 10:50-11:10AM: Advanced Financial Strategy for Small Accounts presented by Trust Company of America
- 11:10-11:30AM: A Ride Down Volatility Lane:Solutions that can help investors navigate changing risk environments by Nuveen Investments
- 11:30-11:50AM: How to Attract and Retain High Net Worth Individuals by Using a New Investment Philosophy by Militello Capital
- 11:50AM-12:10PM: Review of the 2014 RIA Efficiency and System Study
- 12:15-1:30PM: Complimentary Lunch / Preparing for a Regulatory Exam from the Eyes of a Former Regulator presented by RIA in a Box / Lexington Compliance