April 7th, 8th, & 9th, 2017
Rhythm N’ Blooms is a festival that’s just as much about the city of Knoxville as it is about music. The festival honors the identity and spirit of our rich East Tennessee history while providing a premium listening environment for top-notch musical performances. Knoxville’s story has always been set to music. Rhythm N’ Blooms highlights that soundtrack and celebrates the crossroads of this city’s varied music history by showcasing popular national acts alongside the finest musicians East Tennessee has to offer.
With the Great Smoky Mountains as our backdrop and Historic Old City as our stage, we create a unique theater-like experience set against an urban landscape that is sure to deliver a music festival experience that cannot be found anywhere else.
Find more information at www.rhythmnbloomsfest.com
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Children age 6 and under will be admitted free of charge. All children 7 and over will require a festival pass. Children above the age of 2 will require a VIP pass to enter the VIP section.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is ample free parking in downtown Knoxville; parking garages are free after 8pm Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. Find all of the parking available here: http://www.parkdowntownknoxville.com
Also, feel free to bike to the event. We will provide bike racks near the main stage.
What can I bring into the event?
Make sure you are fully prepared for Rhythm N’ Blooms. Feel free to bring the following items with you:
- Sun block
- Blankets, sheets and towels
- Point-and-shoot cameras
- Small backpacks and purses and empty hydration bladder packs. Large backpacks, book bags, or any bag that is not clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC, and over 12”x6”x12” in size will not be allowed.
- Empty water bottle (free, filtered water provided to all patrons.)
- 1 sealed bottle of water
- REMEMBER: All travelers and their belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.
What should I leave at home?
We make every effort to provide an environment where all festival goers can fully enjoy their time at Rhythm N’ Blooms. With that in mind, kindly leave these items at home:
- Large backpacks, book bags, or any bag that is not clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC, and over 12”x6”x12” in size will not be allowed.
- Food and Drink
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Lawn chairs or picnic baskets
- Glow sticks
- Silly String
- Spray Paint
- Glass Containers and Metal Aerosol Cans, including Sunscreen in Aerosol Cans
- Detachable lens cameras
- Recording devices of any kind including professional recording equipment, GoPros, audio recording equipment, and video recording equipment
- No unauthorized vendors will be permitted
- No solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc.
- Remote-controlled vehicles or aircrafts, including drones
REMEMBER: All travelers and their belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate staff. These items are subject to change at anytime and at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
if you have further questions or you feel information is missing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at  637.4561
What's the refund policy?
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- There will be no reissues for lost or stolen tickets.
- Find more details on our ticket policy here: http://www.rhythmnbloomsfest.com/ticket-policy/
Is there a rain policy?