San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This event takes place at Vibiana, an historic site located in the vibrant downtown area of Los Angeles at 214 South Main Street, near the LA Times Building.
Taste from over 200 wines poured by more than 50 wineries. Food, prepared by Chef Neal Fraser, will be available for purchase to pair with our wines. Bid on wine and wine-related items at the silent auction; a portion of the proceeds from the auction will benefit the Rhone Rangers Scholarship Fund.
Bonny Doon Vineyard
Broken Earth Winery
Fess Parker Winery & Vineyards
Guyomar Wine Cellars
Halter Ranch Vineyard
Kenneth Volk Vineyards
Law Estate Wines
Martian Ranch & Vineyard
Mitchella Vineyard & Winery
Mounts Family Winery
Pomar Junction Vineyard & Winery
Quivira Vineyards & Winery
Steinbeck Vineyards & Winery
Tablas Creek Vineyard
Vines on the Marycrest
Zaca Mesa Winery
Zinke Wine Company
1. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON TICKETS
2. NO ONE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE WILL BE ADMITTED TO ANY RHONE RANGERS EVENTS. IF YOU HAVE RESPONSIBILITY FOR A BABY, CHILD OR MINOR, PLEASE MAKE ARRANGEMENTS IN ADVANCE FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO CARE FOR THEM, AS YOU WILL NOT BE ADMITTED TO OUR EVENTS IF A MINOR IS ACCOMPANYING YOU. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
3. ALL ATTENDEES WILL BE CARDED IN AN EFFORT TO PREVENT UNDER-AGE DRINKING. YOU MUST SHOW YOUR GOVERNMENT-ISSUED PHOTO ID IN ORDER TO BE ADMITTED.
4. NO PETS, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SERVICE ANIMALS.
5. ONLINE TICKET SALES WILL END WHEN WE ARE SOLD OUT FOR ANY EVENT, OR ONE HOUR PRIOR TO THE START OF THAT EVENT, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST.
6. PARKING IS AVAILABLE IN THE LOT ADJACENT TO VIBIANA, CALLED PARAGON PARKING.
7. PUBLIC TRANSIT: GET OFF THE REDLINE AT CIVIC CENTER OR THE GOLDLINE AT LITTLE TOKYO/ARTS DISTRICT. VIBIANA IS ABOUT 4 BLOCKS FROM EITHER STATION.
When & Where
The Rhone Rangers lead the way as America's largest non-profit organization dedicated to promoting American Rhone varietal wines. American Rhone-style wines are made from the same grapes that have flourished for centuries in France's Rhone River Valley, and their growing popularity in the United States speak to their versatility with food, wide range of rich flavors, and to the skills of American winemakers.
The Rhone Rangers hold regular tastings around the country, both open to the public and exclusive to trade, to increase awareness and visibility about these exciting wines.