San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This fast paced, four day training course covers MCR rheometer hardware and RheoCompass software* as well as the fundamentals of rheology. Additionally, the course covers strategies and tips for making effective measurements with your MCR rheometer.
By the end of this boot camp, you will have working knowledge of the following:
- Proper care and maintenance your MCR rheometer, accessories, and measuring systems
- Adjustments and calibration verification for your MCR rheometer
- Structure and basic operation of RheoCompass software*
- Fundamentals of viscosity, flow properties, and viscoelastic behavior
- Data interpretation and analysis
- Making effective, reproducible, and meaningful measurements
The training course includes a balance of classroom sessions and practical, hands-on lab sessions with MCR rheometers, RheoCompass software*, and model samples. The content is appropriate for new users and existing users who want to refresh their knowledge. This course is designed for users of MCR rheometers by Anton Paar.
* Please note this boot camp is for MCR users running RheoCompass software. Please verify which software you are using and only register for the appropriate course.
When & Where
Anton Paar USA
Anton Paar develops, produces and distributes highly accurate laboratory instruments and process measuring systems, and provides custom-tailored automation and robotic solutions. It is the world leader in the measurement of density, concentration and CO2 and in the field of rheometry. Anton Paar USA is located in Ashland, Virginia.