Country Side, Safety Harbor, Dunedin Oldsmar
Wednesdays – 11:30am – 12:45pm
Location: Jason's DELI 25801 U.S. 19 #110
Your Power Hour of Networking to Grow Your Business~
Doors Open at 11:00 meeting starts at 11:30
New Leadership, New Direction GREAT Results~ Join US!
When & Where
25801 U.S. 19 #110
The RGA Network Difference the country's fastest growing networking organization.
Weekly At Large networking meetings where you can meet with other true business professionals. Meetings will start promptly at times convenient to business owners, Wallstreet Networking at Mainstreet pricing!
RGA, Revenue Generation Activities, was founded in 2010 with the intention of providing an affordable and effective networking venue for local business professionals and entrepreneurs.
Founder Mark O’Donnell incorporated best practices gathered through years of experience in networking. Specifically he designed the RGA model to:
- Feature weekly networking meetings that welcomed everyone and created value for members and guests
- Provide a system that allowed business owners to meet and get to like, know, and trust each other
- Create an environment where referrals are voluntary and based on willingness, not mandatory quotas
- Host fun and effective after-hour events that welcome both members and non-members, and partner with other local networking groups to maximize local business exposure
- Build the knowledge base and skill set of members by offering high-quality business seminars through weekly Speakers and monthly RGA University Seminars
RGA Code of Ethics
As a member of RGA, I promise to abide by the following:
I will uphold the highest level of professionalism.
I will operate our business with truth and integrity.
I will keep our customers’ needs foremost.
I will advise our customers accurately, truthfully, and honestly.
I will promptly respond to all referrals.
To Grow your Business!
Get referals, and business.
To Provide Education to our Members!
Join us in Tampa Bay, Ft Myers, Orlando, St Louis Mo~ Nashville and beyond
Do you have what it takes to lead a group?
Are you a networking connector?
Want to start a group in your city or town?
Contact President Mark O’Donnell at Info@RGAnetwork.net for more information and start is amazing referral network in your town.